It's clobberin' time!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Squidman

Reaction score
Thread title inspired by the picture of CM Punk at the top of the page.

I'll just use this thread to introduce myself (hai gaiz im squidman lol) and let you know my most basic and passionate views on wrestling currently:

John Morrison is my favourite wrestler, I also love Daniel Bryan. I love Desmond Wolfe/Nigel McGuinness but sadly haven't watched a match of his since last year because TNA has been unwatchable since Jan 4th. I think Randy Orton is completely awful and his popularity makes my head spin. Shawn Michaels is the best wrestler ever and its sickening that an Irishman won a world heavyweight championship before an Englishman (no offence Ireland, I like Sheamus but come on, we had the Dynamite Kid). If you don't watch Botchamania you should, its the greatest thing ever.

So that's me. Apart from wrasslin' I like music and most other sports and well anything really. Cinema, TV, ferrets, I have an opinion on it all (barr economy)

Oh and I heard about this place in PowerSlam. I hope I enjoy my stay as much as you enjoy my hilarious and informed input

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Welcome to WrestlingSmarks Squidman!

Epic introduction, it is always nice when members give quite a bit of detail about who they like/dislike.

Morrison is a great talent and certainly on the rise after his career stalled for a little bit. Everyone on this site likes Bryan and his recent return and push has been great to watch. Desmond Wolfe is an interesting one, started his career in TNA strongly and then went into a boring feud with Abyss and in recent months has barely been used. Shawn Michaels is an all time great. I like Sheamus as champion but I was also shocked that he won it before any Englishman had, I had always hoped that Regal would get a world title run but it wasn't to be.

It is also great that another person joined from seeing this in Powerslam.

I hope you have fun here and I look forward to posting with you around the forum. Also if you like writing wrestling columns or reviews feel free to post them here.

If you have any questions or comments about the site then feel free to send me a pm.

Troy