Official Tough Enough Discussion Thread/Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Andy reminds me of Test

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
PWInsider The Tough Enough season finale is set to air live from the Raw taping in Richmond, Virginia. All trainers and cast members will be brought back for the show.

The current plan is to pitch to the footage that was taped at FCW on 5/19, which shows footage of finalists Andy and Luke wrestling. They'll be using other material that was shot several weeks back. There was some talk of the winner wrestling on Raw that night, but it is not confirmed.

Would be interesting to have the winner wrestle on Raw. Especially considering we'd of seen their FCW try out match beforehand. I think this season has been a real success and hope they continue doing them, once a year though.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I think no matter what he says, Luke seems to have a huge ego about him. Like I can literally see him walking into the lockeroom and pissing aload of guys off because of him thinking he's some kind of bigshot or something.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
In regards to that, I just saw this.

Wrestling News World reader Omar sent us this link which goes to Kevin Hackman's profile on the official Florida Championship Wrestling website. Hackman, whose real name is Andrew Leavine, is one of the finalists on WWE Tough Enough and is known by most current WWE fans as simply "Andy."

Omar had assumed because of the profile on the official FCW website this meant Andy was going to win WWE Tough Enough next week but this was from Leavine's first stint in WWE developmental where he signed a contract with the company back in August 2010 and was assigned to FCW in Tampa. The Tampa Tribune even did a feature on Leavine when he signed at this link.

For those that do not remember, we mentioned the signing at this link and noted that Leavine went to high school with Husky Harris. He also played offensive line at Florida International University.

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
Ah good, glad to see it's got no relevance to the final. I still want him to win though.

The Nicker

Reaction score
Does anyone else here think that this is going to be something where both guys win somehow? I just kind of find it weird that they both have made it this far, both are going to be on FCW, and both are going to be in some exhibition. Doesn't make a lot of sense. I see Luke winning the match, but then Andy winning the competition, and Luke being a heel and turning this into a WWE angle on Smackdown or something.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Both winning? Nah but I do see both sticking around in some kind of way. The angle isn't really a bad idea tho.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I really want Luke to win now. He has a "Miz" feel about him, his charisma can get him far, and I feel like with improvement there's a lot more he can offer in the ring from the snippets we've seen on Tough Enough.

Andy on the other hand probably woouldn't get too far in a business that's all about entertainment and energy. Plus, as a big guy, I feel as though he'll be extremely limited in what he can do in the ring.

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
Steve Austin on his twitter about a second season of Tough Enough: "I have had many questions regarding a season 2 of Tough Enough...no word yet. Very interesting..."

Surprising that he wouldn't have heard anything on a second season, unless he's intentionally keeping quiet.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Here we go the finale. Expecting Luke to shine most.

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
Love how they're splicing in clips from the Raw arena, making the whole finale feel really big.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
While Luke is probably more all rounded than Andy, he really pisses me off which would probably make him a good heel. His "gimmick" just reminds me so much of Evolution Orton.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Which is why you can tell he'll have a great future in wrestling. Reminds me of Miz in the sense of he just looks like someone who is meant to be hated.