Verizon iPhone Available In February

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 6 - The Sandman

Waltman pulls down a 48 and moves to the bottom of our list. NEXT!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
sandman.jpg

Sandy has won the following titles:

ECW Tag Team Titles
ECW World Title x4
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dunno how to rate Sandman its kinda hard because I liked him, but a good wrestler he is not.

So it kinda hurts but I'ma have to give him 3.5/10 even though I really liked the guy.

Soulpower

5/10... He's a good brawler and great character.. He gets most of the score because of his entrance.

Truth

Reaction score
Well he was in ECW which wasnt meant for wrestling more for extreme hardcore brutality which he did very well. For this I give him a 7.5/10.

Braxxus30

Reaction score
6/10 for the intensity alone... would love to see more of that across the board.

Rob Franklin

Reaction score
If we can give The Rock a 10 for his charisma alone, then we can gove Sandman at least a 7

7/10

v1-power

Reaction score
mna he has a great gimmick and he can brawl and his enterance is awsome but his total inring skills are bad 6/10

Nation

Is he a good wrestler hell no. But he is a great hardcore wrestler he's had many great matches in ECW, 3PW etc. Mostly because of his theme song im going to give him a solid 8/10.

NooDLE

Reaction score
He was great at what he did years ago. He wasnt a great wrestler, but he did an amazing job in ECW. He is great when it comes to hardcore matches and has loads of charisma. For all his work back in the old ECW, Im gonna give him an 8/10.

Lashley

Reaction score
Not too great of a wrestler, but it's always fun seeing a guy go completely nuts.

6.5/10

xtremebadass

6.5/10 He is a real horrible wrestler, but is hilarious in a hardcore match, escpecially ECW ONS the first one, he got on his knees and screamed "will someone give me a beer!"

phantomgerald

6.5/10. good gimmick, can take bumps. can't wrestle that well though

Wrestling God

Reaction score
He can't wrestle his way out of a paper bag, like his gimmick loved him in old ECW, does not have as much impact anymore 6 out of 10

Reaction score
Hell of an entrance but the magic tends to dissipate as soon as he actually reaches the ring. Like a lot of people I have an affection for the guy (especially after catching his shoot interviews with Raven) but, whilst he's had his moments, he's pretty awful in the ring. 6/10