Favorite Basketball Team?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Texas

Reaction score
NLPW in Denton, Texas on February 25th Hernandez, Messiah, Necro Butcher, El Generico

No Limit Pro Wrestling will be making their long-awaited return on Sunday, February 25th and this time around we will be taking over the XCW Arena in Denton, Texas with a HUGE card that no one will want to miss! Bell time is at 5 P.M.

In the main event you will see one half of the NWA World Tag Team Champions, HOTSTUFF HERNANDEZ take on THE NECRO BUTCHER in a battle that the ring, and maybe even the building, will not be able to contain!

JT LAMOTTA has lost both of his NLPW matches and he is not too happy about it. Upon hearing about this show, JT Lamotta contacted Mike Christopher and told him that there is no way he is leaving Denton a loser on February 25th. We will find out if that will hold true when he takes on "The Generic Luchador" EL GENERICO!

Plus, MIKE FOXX demanded that he go one-on-one with his tag team partner BRETT BARNES due to the fact that it was Barnes that got pinned by Chris Marval at Bigger Than Texas. Barnes says that it was Foxx that caused the defeat. Regardless, we will find out who the better man is on February 25th in Denton.

Also on the card:

BJ Turner & Wally Darkmon vs. The Texas Treats

And former CZW Heavyweight Champion, THE MESSIAH will make his NLPW debut against an opponent to be announced very soon!

This time tickets are only 10 BUCKS! Plus, the first 50 people will recieve a FREE NLPW T-Shirt! And as you know, the XCW Arena is B.Y.O.B. (No Glass) so bring your favorite beer and come out to Denton on February 25th and see an exciting night of pro wrestling that you won't soon forget!

Dy.namik

Reaction score
Who is your favorite Basketball Team?

Mine is the LA. Lakers.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena