Metal Gear Solid HD Collection PS3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

I usually mark for heels. Even in the 80's when it wasn't cool.

But, theres some wrestlers I like regardless of whether they are heel or face like Orton, Cena, Austin, The Rock

The A-man

Reaction score
Heels always seem to have the best of everything; lines, moves, attitude, clothes, etc. One's that are arrogant and cocky as hell such as Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Vince McMahon, and Shawn Michaels are great examples. During his heel run, The Rock was by far the very best.

Ben

Reaction score
A Metal Gear Solid HD collection has been on the top of many a gamer's wishlist since Sony set the standard with the God of War Collection, and if a recent rumor turns out to be true, one may be in the works.

According to British magazine PlayStation Official Magazine UK, "inside whispers" say that the first three games in the series are "in the facelift queue," suggesting that Konami will be re-releasing the original trilogy in HD for the PlayStation 3.

If true, Metal Gear Solid will be joining the God of War, Prince of Persia, Sly Cooper, and the Team ICO franchises in getting an HD treatment for the PlayStation 3, with several other franchises rumored to be in the works. This may also mark the first time such a collection includes a game not released for the PlayStation 2, as the original Metal Gear Solid was only available on the original PlayStation.

1UP

Would def want this, the original Solid games where awesome, and playing through them again with better graphics would be great.