TWC Wrestling Tournament

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Ben is going to make a sub forum for this Tournament in the general wrestling section.

Basically I will be running a wrestling tournament with 66 wrestlers. There will be 22 from each decade. Here's how it works. They will be seeded and put into a bracket. Each wrestler has a match with another wrestler every round. They will have there own thread where you have so long to vote on who would win. You can base this on who is the better pure wrestler, who is the better talker, who has the most accomplishments, just judge it on who is better with overall talent as a wrestler.

Here's an example.

Chris Jericho vs. Hulk Hogan. You would vote on who you want to win and you can post about who you voted for and why they would win, and you can debate with others on why you chose them over the othere wrestler. Each match will have so long and after it is over, the wrestler with the most votes moves on to the next round.

Everyone in the tournament and all of the information will be posted later tonight.

Is anyone honestly interested in this?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki