WWE Match of the Year Poll #4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IWF Wrestler Of The Year 2007

• Randy Orton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HHH

• Kurt Angle

• Christian Cage

• MVP

• Jeff Hardy

• HBK

• Edge

• Batista

• CM Punk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taker

Reaction score
Rate the Matchtype Day 4: Royal Rumble

The Casket Match got a result of 8, not many fans of the Casket Match i guess, but today we have the Royal Rumble match.

The Royal Rumble has been in the WWE/F for Decades. Many wrestlers have won the Royal Rumble twice in a row eg. Shawn Michales...Steve Austin. The best Royal Rumble in my eyes has to be the latest Royal Rumble 2007, when Undertaker won. The aim of the match is to thow your opponents over the top rope has wrestlers enter the ring every 90 seconds. The last man standing in the ring at the end will recieve a WWE/WH Championship match at Wrestlemania. My ratings for this match is 9/10.

Royal Rumble Match: 9/10

The King

Reaction score
9/10

amazing memories, and some amazing matches have gone down in their

Lashley

Reaction score
It was definitely a good one, but not the best.

8/10

Reaction score
I love the Rumble and have never been totally let down by one. There's always something good going on at some point in those matches. I watched the '89 one the other day and whilst the rest of the card was a bit meh the Rumble itself was still pretty entertaining.

9/10

shaggy_canada

Reaction score
I love the rumble, and this years was one of the best the whole card was good but the 8 minuntes of just shawn and the undertaker made it a classic. I was not happy with last years as they should always have the rumble as the last match.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
There have been a lot of great royal rumbles over the years, my favourite one of all time was the 1995 rumble with HBK and The british bulldog. It is one of my personnal favourite PPV 9 out of 10.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
John Morrison vs Sheamus @ TLC & Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston @ Night Of Champions are the two matches against each other for this poll. Which one did you think was better?

Really enjoyed both matches here but will give the nod to Jomo/Sheamus. Really good performance from Jomo.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
JoMo/Sheamus even though the finish with JoMo springing off the rope to balance the ladder back up was terrible.

Kairi

Reaction score
ziggler/kingston sry i just don't like sheamus in big matches

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
JoMo/Sheamus, just because I don't remember anything about Ziggler/Kingston match.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
JoMo/Sheamus, just because I don't remember anything about Ziggler/Kingston match.
Same here, but I do remember JoMo/Sheamus pretty damn good with some rather nice spots in it.