New Beginning

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Okay by now both of you should have read the Made My Decision thread that I made. What are your thoughts on the issues that I left open?

Fed Name, Show Name, Show day, PPV day, how many promos each per show/PPV etc.

General thread explaining everything about this fed should be written up.

Once all that is done then we can go ahead with opening up the sign-up section again.

One thing that I need both to understand is I want this all done first. Don't jump ahead and get things posted right away, fix these issues in this thread, then the next step can be taken.

EDIT: Also need a new blurb to have on the forum index. Ideas about titles and a rankings system are welcome as well.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Fed Name: SCW
Show: RIOT!
Day: Tuesday
PPV DAY: Sunday
RP Limit: unlimited

We will have the main event title to start with, once we get 7-8 then we will bring a mid-card title.

We will have ranking systems and such once the show goes up only to be decided by Staff. This way we can feel comfortable with who's deserving of a title shot and such. This has pretty much covered up everything thats needed to be said. I'll be online again tomorrow and we can discuss more, I'm thinking we can do what UCW did ages ago with UCW SHOP and all that. Just to make the fed interesting we could also add a twitter page.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That cleared up a lot right away which is good. Hopefully Slave is online soon to give his thoughts.

I am not sure about having the RP limit unlimited. I think that there needs to be a maximum so people don't go crazy and write heaps of them each show. Having a limit means they know when they have to wrap it up and since we want to be more relaxed we don't wont them having to write too much. What about 3 per RIOT and 5 per PPV?

So I still need a blurb to put on the index to replace the one for UWF. Only has to be a line or two. A general thread will need to be made explaining everything in the fed, basically what I covered in the Decision thread but add in the other info that was cleared up here and add in an explanation how to join. The Sign-up thread could probably be opened up soon.

On that Sam asked in the Decision thread if he could use a stable of 5 as a tag team. At first I thought that either one singles wrestler or one tag team would be best but everything can be taken on a case by case basis. What do you think?

Sam also offered to help out with the fed if needed.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
5 for a stable is good, i like to see creativity.

3 for RIOT and 5 for PPV sounds good

Blurb: Role Playing Fed, Create your character and develop your ways. Creativity comes to play here, do you have what it takes? Contact Andrew or Slave for information

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I have made a UWF archive section in the staff section just for the time being. Eventually that will all be merged and put in the trash thread. All the UWF related threads have been moved there.

I left three threads in the Contract Signing section and those three members need to be contacted to see if they want to keep that character or change it.

Create a schedule for the next 6 months in SCW so that it can be posted in a sticky thread in the main section. Basically just need PPV names since the regular show is just RIOT! 1, 2, 3 etc.

Get people to start signing up and get a preview up for the first RIOT! I assume that the first show will simply be the start of a tournament. All one on one matches (unless there is an odd number then one triple threat) where the winners go onto the next round for the SCW Championship.

Need an image for the SCW Championship.

Need to find out the entire list of writers.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Writers are Andrew, Slave and Lazy. Sammeh if we really need him, but I doubt it.

SCW Championship as below:

smoking_skull_009.jpg

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think that you should post a card for RIOT 1 before a PPV thread since RIOT 1 is in a couple of weeks and the PPV is a long time away. It will let everyone know when the first show is so they can be prepared. Maybe start matching up people as they join up so that those already joined can start to TT?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Yeah I will once I get a couple more joined.

So Far the card will be like this.

Electric Rain vs Jerry Bolte
The Maverick vs Slim
Vampyro Mitchell vs CM Spunk (If he continues to play on) or Ray Writer (whoever is playing him)

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Make sure you keep reminding people to RP for their matches. Also keep trying to get people to join SCW so that it can grow and last more than one show.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Seriously you staff need to actually do something.

I will be fucked off if I am screwed over yet again by a fed here.

You guys need to post and get the others to post. You lot have made it look like the place is dead rather than letting people know what is going on.

You volunteered for the spot and I am pissed that I am being taken advantage of yet again.

Do something and prove me wrong.