Johnny Vortekz Questions Kid C. About "The Coming"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dante Cross

Reaction score
*The scene shows Johnny Vortekz holding a mic to the back of Kid Canada's head, who at the moment was more concerned about how his face looked, turning around and looking at the wall mirror in his dressing room.*

"Um, Kid" J.V pressed, "Kid Canada." Kid Canada turns around, "I wanted to ask you about your recent comments on this "The Coming" you spoke of the other day, who exactly is coming? Who is He?"

Kid Canada smirks, "If I was to tell you that then I'd be spoiling the surprise now wouldn't I?"

"Well, I mean could you give us some clue," J.V said, "We don't have anything to go on."

Kid thought for a moment, "Hm, alright" he says finally, "He is not coming alone. He is bringing with him his right hand. And with them, there is another of his pupils, a student of his. Oh sure this man had wrestling skill before but He took it to the next level. They are coming to SAW and will be a force to be reckoned with. They will change the way we look at everything." he laughs softly, "You people may not like me, but They, they will strike fear into your hearts."

"But, come on," J.V went on, "Who is this They you keep talking about?"

Kid Canada looks into the camera as he closes in, and breathes out, "The Coming."

*Kid Canada exits the room leaving JV just as confused as before they started the interview.*

Hunter

Reaction score
Nice detail.Cant wait to see who is in "The coming"