FWC: The Fantastic Wrestling Club. A self written BTB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
This is pretty entertaining. Nice to see a flourishing E-fed on here. Not a dying one.

I would actually like to see Joey Ryan in there and some international wrestlers like Satoshi Kojima, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Katsuyori Shibata and Kazuchika Fruggin Okada.

Keep up the good work, Stoppy.

Reactions: Stopspot

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This is pretty entertaining. Nice to see a flourishing E-fed on here. Not a dying one.

I would actually like to see Joey Ryan in there and some international wrestlers like Satoshi Kojima, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Katsuyori Shibata and Kazuchika Fruggin Okada.

Keep up the good work, Stoppy.
Nice suggestions but yeah, I'm not gonna take New Japan guys right now, especially not contracted guys. Doesn't really make sense logically right now. I might work in Ryan down the road but I don't see the NJPW guys going into this at this stage in the company.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
That sucks but at least Ryan's getting in there. :gusta:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Nice episode Stop. Main event was pretty badass. I'd enjoy it if Bob Backlund was the mystery man. It shall be good to see the Bucks and Trent/Nese going at it.

Stopspot

Reaction score
From the desk of Brian Myers

Feels like I've said this before: But what a night! Episode 3 was a great experience with our biggest live crowd yet. We packed in over 200 people into BB Kings last Saturday for a great night of wrestling and fun. I can now gladly announce that after three successful events, our financial backer has decided to help make FWC into a regularly run show. Looks like we are here for the long run folks!

And with that out of the way I can gladly reveal that we will begin the process of crowning a FWC champion, a man to help lead our company into a bright tomorrow. At our next show: Episode 4, we will hold three qualifying matches, with the winners going on to face each other in a triple threat match at Episode 5 for the honor of becoming the first ever FWC Champion. After a bit of work I can gladly unveil the six men competing for a shot at the title.

First out will be the Walking Weapon Josh Alexander, representing the Superior Specimens. Alexander has been dominant in his matches so far in FWC, both in singles and tag team action. Tho I might not agree with how the specimens are treating ACH I cannot argue the result Alexander has had in the ring.

Alexander will take on a man making his FWC debut. It is with great privilege that I can announce that Cedric Alexander of ROH fame will make his FWC debut at Episode 4, taking on Josh Alexander, in what is sure to be an amazing match.

Third out is our very own Flying High, Matt Sydal! Matt has been one of our biggest names since we started this company. Matt has been a corner stone, a main fixture and is certain to up his game yet again at Episode 4. Best of luck to Matt as he will take on...

Drew Gulak! The submission master might not have the best win/loss record so far. But in his outings he has impressed. Going head to head with Chris Sabin at Episode 2, and taking part in our blockbuster main event at episode 3, taking the unconquerable Biff Busick to the limit. Episode 4 will see Gulak vs Sydal take place for a shot at the belt!

And first out in our final qualifying match will be a FWC return, as BOOM BOOM! Colt Cabana comes back to the FWC ring! The wrestling journeyman will compete for a shot at the belt on our fourth show. And he will take on the one, the only....

Chuck Taylor! Off to a rocky start here in FWC, the Kentucky Gentleman has shown were his loyalty lies and he has shown himself deserving of competing for an opportunity. Chuck stepped in to help us fend up our mystery assailant. And I am willing to grant him this opportunity.

At Episode 4 it will be:

Josh Alexander vs Cedric Alexander

Matt Sydal vs Drew Gulak

Colt Cabana vs Chuck Taylor

Winners go on to compete for the FWC title at Episode 5!

More on what will take place at Episode 4 will come in the coming weeks. As well as news on financial partnerships and news for the entire FWC fanbase.

Sincerely

Brian Myers

Stopspot

Reaction score
From the desk of Brian Myers

Another day, and more news coming out of the FWC camp leading into Episode 4. Yesterday we announced the six men competing for a spot in the triple threat match at Episode 5 for the FWC championship. As an added stipulation I can now confirm that the triple threat match will take place under elimination rules!

And there's more! I can now announce that we will be paying host to two...special individuals at Episode 4. Looking to take part in some tag team action. I hope you brought your space suits because the king of conspiracy theories Brian Kendrick and the intrepid traveler Paul London are coming to FWC for Episode 4!

And who better to face this great team than our own undefeated tag team of Biff Busick and Johnny Gargano! At Episode 4 we will see the Gladiators square off against the Hooligans/Londrick/Kendon/whatever they like to call themselves these days.... I'll just stop while I'm ahead.

At Episode 4 it will be:

Josh Alexander vs Cedric Alexander

Matt Sydal vs Drew Gulak

Colt Cabana vs Chuck Taylor

Winners go on to compete for the FWC title at Episode 5!

The Gladiators vs Paul London and Brian Kendrick in tag team action!

More on what will take place at Episode 4 will come in the coming weeks. As well as news on financial partnerships and news for the entire FWC fanbase.

Sincerely​
Brian Myers​

Reactions: Roadster