Batista Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
It's clearly you who doesn't know anything buddy, but keep digging that hole it's actually quite funny. Is that you Perucho by any chance?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I never said I didnt know who Sid was, its f'n Sid Vicious. And no, you DONT know anything about wrestling considering you look up everything. Should be common knowledge and pure wrestling fan know how.
Whether or not someone is a draw is based on numbers and money they bring in. Therefore you have to look up that stuff rather than make assumptions so don't understand what you;re trying to say here.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You obviously don't think so, but I believe that Jericho can easily rotate between putting over a midcarder to then jumping straight back into a main event feud and not looking out of place.

If WWE gave the pushes properly, Jericho could be the perfect stepping stone for a midcarder into the main event scene. Use Bryan for example, he could go through a few more midcarders, then over Jericho and then into the main event. That's a far better progression that you can see that happening, whereas if you had Bryan going from feuding with the midcard guys to someone like Batista, you wouldn't buy it and it would look totally off.

You make a good point Dale as Jericho as a stepping stone for a midcard guy is believable.

WWE would have to book any feud with a midcard guy challenging Dave like Trips and Jeff where he shows gradual progression over time against him in a series.

Jericho provides a much easier road to the next tier I will admit, but I still feel that in the long run for some guy like Bryan or Dolph the Batista route would cement their place in that next tier much longer

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Like PHX mentioned though, only reason Dave would come back is for the $$$ and not to help the talent out and put over midcarders. Jericho on the other hand would do it as he always mentions it in his interviews about how important it is.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I never said I didnt know who Sid was, its f'n Sid Vicious. And no, you DONT know anything about wrestling considering you look up everything. Should be common knowledge and pure wrestling fan know how.

Dave is by far the better rating, ppv buy, merch, and revenue draw than Jericho. Jericho himself would cop to that because it is just true that Dave outside of Cena and Trips was the biggest draw in WWE the past decade without Rock and Austin there.

You make your self look bad by even going there about a fact, not an opinion, but an actual fact.

I also still say that you are Nolo King

Like PHX mentioned though, only reason Dave would come back is for the $$$ and not to help the talent out and put over midcarders. Jericho on the other hand would do it as he always mentions it in his interviews about how important it is.

I'll give both of you that as well as it is much more likely that Dave would only put over a guy who he feels he could make big money being billed against at a later date than Jericho.

SAL

Reaction score
Why don't we stop with the lame insults. TY

When i hear you guys say batista has more drawing power etc etc than jericho I wonder do you people know anything at all...

Batista definitely definitely definitely has more drawing power than Jericho. I mean, come on. Batista main-evented a WM as a face 3 years after his debut, and he'd been main-eventing since then. Jericho has never main-evented, um, anything as a face.