*Spoilers* Full WWE Superstars Taping Results For 9/9

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwmania said:
WWE Superstars:

* R-Truth pinned William Regal. Before the match, there was a hilarious bit where Regal said anyone could rap and began to rap and dance.

* Goldust & Gail Kim (with NXT Rookie Aksana) defeated Primo & Jillian Hall (with NXT Rookie AJ).

* The Dudebusters b. Vance Archer & Curt Hawkins

* Big Show b. Luke Gallows. Gallows still did the straight edge gimmick but was squashed in the match.

In my opinion it is always good to watch Regal and Goldust wrestle. They are both veterans and always put on a great performance in the ring. They aren't used enough on RAW and Smackdown but thankfully are regularly used on Superstars.

Tag team match is a plus for me, not enough happen in WWE these days when it is something they should be pushing again. I like both these teams and I hope that eventually they will get the tag team titles and be featured regularly on the main shows. Why not make it a three way tag team match at NOC with THD and those two teams.

Not sure why Gallows is still in SES after what happened last week. It doesn't look promising for him though, Big Show squashing him again. I want to see Big Show vs CM Punk in a clean one on one match.

Overall a much better show than recent weeks.