Feedback and Suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
This thread is for feedback and suggestions for Federation X, Every Suggestion will be considered and evaluated.

We are always wanting Feedback, and want to get more people involved and also keep them reading, post all suggestions and feedback here please.

Notes:
  • Making my character lose is not feedback, this is a booking and a match result not how the show is run
  • Certain things we cannot do. To name a few (Add sections, addition to format that is not coded)

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Maybe for the movesets, include comebacks? Couldn't be used every match, be have a sequence of 3 moves to get back in the match, like some current WWE superstars have?

I know you are against videos but..

like this.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
We do have comebacks Regality, I don't know if people recognize them. Would it be best to state: X using his comeback here?

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Maybe, or they used the moves in the comeback and the commentators say something like '(insert wrestler name here) starting to get back some momentum' or whatever.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Give me the championship i deserve. Aids > Mad dogg > cutlass > sam.