TNA IMPACT To Go Live In October

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter announced on her Twitter account this afternoon that iMPACT! will be held live on Thursday, October 7.

"TNA iMPACT! is going LIVE on 10/7. Remember my tweet about how TNA is going to change forever? Stay tuned," Carter wrote.

Carter did not indicate whether iMPACT! will be live on a permanent basis. She also did not say where the event will be held. iMPACT! television tapings are currently listed to take place Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays throughout the rest of the year.

This is what should have happened at the start of the year. Not the ridiculous move of going against RAW on Monday nights. Thursday night is a good night for wrestling fans and TNA made it their own. Going live on Thursday's is the logical choice and TNA can trial it and see how the ratings are effected compared with the extra cost of going live.

Your thoughts on Impact going live on Thursdays?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Well I guess the obvoius advantege is that the results cannot be leaked over the internet meaning than if the product improves [big if] than they will be a chance than the ratings will rise, beyord that I don't see how this will make that much difference. But of couse like anything else it is up to how TNA promote the show, and if they can make the public want to see the show.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I agree with you, the main advatange is no spoilers therefore fans will have to tune in to see what happens or they will have to read what happens after it airs on television. It should help TNA if they can produce a good show like they were doing last year before Hogan came in. It should help them get higher ratings and consolidating that Thursday is their day for wrestling.