Welcome to TWC!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreakTheWalls

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels2
We are here to pick up where WCF left off, but it's going to take time to get back to that point. I would like thank all of the returning members for sticking with us. To all of you brand new members, thanks for choosing TWC. We will do our very best to make sure that you don't regret it. Our goal is not only to be one of the best websites devoted to professional wrestling, but also to serve as a fun and friendly community of wrestling fans and non-wrestling fans alike. We want to make sure that we have a little something for everyone, which is why we strongly encourage people to ask questions and give feedback in our Questions & Comments section. So once again, welcome one and all to TWC. This may have all started with my idea, but it was everyone else's hard work and dedication that brought us to the heights we reached before the move. There's no reason why we shouldn't be able to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.