Turbulance 11/2: Vampyro Mitchell Vs Ray Writer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
The crowd are stirring inside a sold out UWF arena, until a soon to be familiar theme plays over the PA system filling the crowd with intrigue.

[video=youtube;4MEUIGjfHNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MEUIGjfHNw&feature=related[/video]

The beautiful sound of the cello fills the air as the crowd turn to the entrance ramp, smoke arises from the stage and from below comes Vampyro his arms to his side in crucifxion style. Vampyro then slowly walks down to the ring slowly, dancing almost in movement to the lovely sonata. He then slides into the ring and up top where he simply bows to the crowd, lifting his head he smiles bearing his fangs to the world. Vampyro then turns and leaps down from the corner into the centre of the ring where he kneels on one knee for a while before standing and grabbing a microphone.

Lestat4.jpg

Vampyro Mitchell: I would introduce myself, but I would guess that you all know precisely who I am from this past weeks Turbulance. However, I must tell those who missed the show who I am... I am Vampyro Mitchell, I've engaged in warfare all over the world in the past millenium, in Europe, in Asia, Africa and America I've fought and I stand before you alive and well in the present world... or do I?, that's for you to judge. Many call me an enigma, I'd tend to agree to some extent, I'm no ordinary individual, I keep myself... to myself, I don't come out to the moon illuminates the dark night sky and I live my life shrouded in that same darkness. My number one goal here in UWF?, to take both the blood and the gold that surround me and puncture the inflated egos of the people that surround me... the ignorant and the foolish people that happen to be in my vicinty these days, and one of these fools is a young man who dared challenge me this past week on Turbulance, Ray Writer.

The crowd give a mixed reaction for Vampyro and Ray Writer.

Now, it appears to me, that young mister Writer has some sort of, death wish. It certainly seems that way to me, as he foolishly challenged me and seems willing to do dance, with the devil, in the theatre of blood and gold we named the 'squared circle'. His foolishness for some could be mistaken for bravery, but let me asure those who think such ideas, there is no bravery, there is nothing heroic about challenging me, and stepping into the ring with me... nothing at all, for it spells the end, almost always, for thy opponent... which in this case, is Ray Writer. No, Ray Writer has no brave or heroic qualities whatsoever, and I have never truely seen a brave man in my long lifetime... only fools... only the headstrong and they... are destined not for notoriety, not for greatness... but for failure... for doom, destruction and damnation at the hands of the lone, dark warrior that awaits them, and that would be me. Vampyro Mitchell. Your downfall... your end.

The crowd are still unsure about how to react to the unusual Vampyro.

And ultimately that's what waits in store for you Ray Writer, and anyone else for that matter who is foolish enough to step forward as a challenger for Vampyro, the end. For I came here for blood and gold, and this week I'll be leaving with one... and soon, I'll have the other soon enough after the world we exist on sees exactly what I'm capable of... so Ray Writer, I beg thee, come out and play with me, come out and we'll have a verbal joust if need be, it's always more fun to verbally slaughter a fool willing enough to get involved before doing it physically... so Ray, come out and play, but be warned, haha, I do bite.

Vampyro chuckles to himself smiling slyly as the crowd begin to get on his side.