King of the Ring Three Hour RAW November 29th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

Guest Star: Miss USA Rima Fakih

Next week's RAW is the KOTR episode and it is a three hour show. It will be an eight man tournament featuring wrestlers from RAW and Smackdown.

The wrestlers that have qualified for the show are;

RAW: Sheamus, Ezekiel Jackson, Daniel Bryan and John Morrison
Smackdown: Kofi Kingston, Alberto Del Rio, Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes

Who do you think will win? What format will the qualifying matches take (RAW vs RAW or SD vs RAW to start with)? What would you like to see the winner get?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Its a bit of an uneven line-up that really, there two maybe three at the most you could see winning it, and then the rest are guys who WWE once seem to have big plans for, but now are just mid-carders. Its too after Jackson's comeback for him to win it.

I guess the three favorites are Sheamus, John Morrison and Daniel Bryan. I think we can rule out DB, just because I think ey are happy just to have him pick up wins defending the U.S. belt right now. Since he has a bit of momentum right now, I will go for Morrison, and I think he will either beat DB or Sheamus in the final. Altrough it is possible that if either Morrison or Sheamus get to the final, the other might interfear to keep their feud going.

As for the prize, since we are coming up to the Royal Rumble I think the winner should get the first slot in that, that way they can start the Rumble match hype early, which will also help the profile of whoever that guy is.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I think this is tailor made for Del Rio to win it, it would fit him more, since he is a decendant of royalty.

I would love to see a 15 minute match between him and Daniel Bryan. I would predict a Morrison/Del Rio finals.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Read Deezy's post and that pretty much sums up my thoughts. I think it will be a Del Rio-Morrison final and Sheamus helps Del Rio score the W.

How I would book it
Bryan vs Rhodes
Kingston vs Sheamus
Del Rio vs Jackson
Morrison vs McIntyre

Kingston vs Morrison
Del Rio vs Bryan

Del Rio vs Morrison

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I like the card Scott, the only thing I would want to see changed is for Jackson to make it into the next round. He only recently returned and I think that they will give him a win first up.

I do agree that ADR winning would be a good decision and seems quite likely. Morrison making it to the final would make sense right now as he has received a renewed push with his feud with Sheamus.

I wouldn't mind seeing the winner here get the number 30 spot in the RR to go along with the bragging rights.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I think DB is perfect for this role, and really should win. But I will stick with Morrison. Del Rio is clearly the strongest contender from Smackdown, once again Raw has the strongest line-up