Most underrated videogames

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Super Crazy's push

It's obvious that WWE is giving Super Crazy a massive push. In consecutive weeks he's beaten Chris Masters (again!) and Johnny Nitro. Now.....I'm not one to usually dis WWE's decisions, but you've got to be kidding me with this one. First of Crazy shouldn't even be on Raw IMO. There's no where that he truly fits in. And to give him this kind of a push? Come on now. What, is he going to be the Intercontinental Champion sometime soon? God, I hope not. I've never been a big fan of us, although he was pretty good in ECW. I don't see what's so special about him anymore at all. The comment Lawler made comparing him to a bumble bee in stature was pretty funny though.....lol. Anyways, having him defeat Masters is one thing. Masters has done nothing but job to whoever he's feuding with since returning. Which is a shame. But to Nitro!? Already a two time Intercontinental Champion....and one of the great young stars of the future. Seriously I don't get it. Why not try giving guys like Carlito, Kenny, or Umaga this kind of push into the Intercontinental scene. I don't wanna see Super Crazy as a singles champ.....ever. Unless it's the cruiserweight title. Then on top of it, the align him, for whatever reason, with Mickie James. Mickie freakin James damnit! :mad: I get it, it's all because of the Nitro/Melina vs. Crazy/James feud, but why? Why is this even happening in the first place? I dunno, it just really erks me everytime I even see him on Raw, let alone when he wins in consecutive weeks against potential stars. Feel free to leave your opinions, cause I know most of you will probably disagree with me on this.

Malone Hart

Reaction score
The reason for his push is apparantly he has a very good attitude backstage and in the ring, and Vince McMahon is really pleased with this, but i do agree his push should of been in the cruiserweight division on smackdown.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Great he has a good attitude backstage but this should not mean he gets a massive push and i agree he does not fit at all on he needs to be on SD in the cruiserweight division.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You are all overlooking that Super Crazy is a great wrestler, and looks nothing like the WWE cruisers. I

love his gimmick right now, but he shouldn't get pushed over Nitro. I like Masters, but he's not going anywhere at the moment so I don't mind his loss.

But Crazy as IC champ would be alright by me.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
He's got good wrestling skills and he's a veteran too, I think he deserves the push. Nitro is still young and he should sit down and learn from the bumbble bee, cuz he will get more shots in the future anyways. I do agree though that he should have been in the cruiserweight division, but as a IC champ, I doubt he'll stick with it for long.

Soulpower

Nitro's been having problems backstage, that's why he was jobbed to Crazy. Personally, I'd like to see Crazy get this push on either SD or ECW, but if he ends up having a match with Jeff Hardy for the IC title, then I'm all for it. I just hope that this "push" doesn't end in a couple of weeks and Crazy is sent back to Heat to compete there.

ChiWa

Reaction score
I think this all about selling the women's match. Aren't Mickie and Melina the only ones who can put on a good fight? (by the way, wasn't that a Muta Lock that Melina put on Maria a couple of weeks ago?) They will probably bring the Playboy girl in too, with one of her boys.

v1-power

Reaction score
super crazy has all the patentals of a good intercontanental champion so idk so far what is really going on with this

oneofakind

Reaction score
meh i pray super crazy doesnt win IC champ this is all reys fault by him winning the WHC and making the little wrestlers think they deserve higher. And how the hell do you people know that he has a good work ethic backstage do you just hang out back there and watch people and give them a thumbs up when you see them doing something great?

phantomgerald

i don't mind him. he seems really interesting in the ring. but champion, i'm not too sure. this is probably just to give jeff more people to feud with

Malone Hart

Reaction score
It states on all wrestling news/information sites that he has a good attitude, i dont know how they know but they do, i mean they know all future stroylines they knew Randy Orton was/is a dick head backstage etc

Markz

Reaction score
I think he should be put into a tag team, when he was with "The Mexicools" he was great and they were so fun and funny. Now, he should be put on ECW, having him as part of this new tag team would be geat for ECW, they need Tag Team devision more than anything.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I really don't know why they're pushing him but it's obviously a comedic push. He might get a title shot outta this but I doubt we'll see him as the next IC champion.

Truth

Reaction score
The push is because Brian Gerwitz saw the Nacho Libre movie, no joke.