RAW 13th of September - Raw Roulette LIVE Discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

RAW Roulette

Main Event: John Cena vs Randy Orton

Guest Host: NFL star Chad Ochocinco of the Cincinnati Bengals

What do you think will happen tonight on the return of RAW Roulette?

I expect that the tag team title match for NOC will be announced. The PPV is this week so they need to announce it soon. I expect a huge build to sell the PPV since PPV buyrates have been down recently and they need to get the point across that this is a show that people can't miss.

I will be back in 12 hours time for the start of RAW.

Aiming to get at least half a dozen members posting here and to reach 50+ posts for this thread alone.

Get posting :)

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I am not looking forward to this Raw at all if I am honest with you. WWE tend to fuck up before the PPV and leave us wonderign whether it is worth it or not. DO however expect Jericho to be a major force in the show.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Ugh reading the results I am glad I missed the show this morning.

The matches sound terrible, WWE went too far with the comedy route this time around. Why they have wrestlers sing and dance I don't know.

Chris Jericho is back in the WWE title match after squashing the tag team champions. I hate it how WWE treat the tag team division by getting a maineventer to squash the champions again and again.

Did anyone see the show? What did you think?