Chingy Experiences Rebirth on New Album

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
Chingy is done playing it safe. The St. Louis rapper is prepping the release of his fifth album No Risk, No Reward 13, touting the project as the “rebirth of Chingyâ€￾ after he fell back from the music scene over the past few years.

He explained that he’s putting all his cards on the table this time around. “The album is called No Risk, No Reward 13 because if you don’t take those risks, you won’t get where you need to get in life,â€￾ he told Rap-Up.com. “And the ’13’ represents rebirth. So for me, this is the rebirth of my presence as an artist, not that I’ve been dead but I’ve been musically out for the last three to four years so it’s the rebirth of Chingy.â€￾

The album, releasing via his own record label Full Dekk/Busic Group, features collaborations with Jermaine Dupri on several club bangers as well as the romantically-minded “Can’t Leave.â€￾ With additional production from Cee-F.A.B., Jae Class, and Wysh Master, the LP will be preceded by the urban single “Paper Manâ€￾ and pop-aimed “Super Hero.â€￾

“A lot of the people I work with bring a new sound to my music. Not that I’m going to sound super different, but like on ‘Super Hero,’ that single’s more pop but it’s a universal song,â€￾ he continued.

Chingy has already shot the video for “Paper Man,â€￾ with plans to hit Vegas to lens “Super Heroâ€￾ in the coming weeks. “The video is about this girl that I’m into and there’s a guy pursuing her and being a little too aggressive,â€￾ he said. “I come in there and rescue her, kind of like a superhero.â€￾
No Risk, No Reward 13 is due in the fourth quarter of 2011.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Chingy still alive huh? The album will flop.

Kairi

Reaction score
hey if a birdie couldn't break him, if his album flops he will live through it too