TNA IMPACT 4/28/2011 Video review

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Another WWE superstar suspended

Another WWE superstar suspended
Steve Gerweck - Sunday, March 11 2007 - 2:54 PM

> Gerweck.net <
The future of WWE superstar Rene Dupree is in question. Dave Meltzer is reporting that WWE has suspended Dupree. This is not the first time Dupree has been suspended, and according to the source, WWE is considering releasing him. At this point, his tag team partner Sylvan is once again back on the Smackdown side doing his Ambassador gimmick. La Resistance did work the 2/20 ECW taping, but their profiles were quickly removed from the ECW roster page.

http://www.gerweck.net/

trilogy

Reaction score
he isnt good anyways i never liekd him

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Fuck that move conway and Sylvan to ECW and make La Resistance,I really want ECW Tag division to be a sucess.

Nation

Dammit they better not release him. He has a lot of potential.

Reaction score
French people aren't good heel gimmicks. Regardless of how much heat they get, it is not because they are talented at their job. No, no. It is simple because they are french. And the thing about french people is, well....they suck.

Wrestling Station

Sometimes i feel that WWE are playing random with rosters switching between brands. I dunno why they had to switch them to ECW, and then in a sudden to suspend them?

Just weird.

3lions

Reaction score
Suspend them? Only Dupree has been suspended. Learn to read.

Wrestling Station

Suspend them? Only Dupree has been suspended. Learn to read.

I was talking about the system in WWE is weird. Exchanging wrestlers between brands and in a sudden they suspend them? I was talking in general and not about Dupree himself.

For example, Terkey was in SD, then went to ECW, just for a while then they released him.

King_Ash

Reaction score
There must be a reason behind the suspension otherwise it wouldnt have took place.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Dupree has had potential for years now, I know he has accomplished a lot and he is only in his early 20's, but seriously, he needs to show them he can stay off the steriods and wrestle well enough for him to be noticed.

protomanv2

Reaction score
Alright So i did watch Smackdown and blogged about it before watching Impact..Did Impact beat Smackdown for best Wrestling show of the week lets find out!

Here is the BlipTV Link : http://blip.tv/file/5085318
this review is right around 20min long has a few rants and goes more into detail on things!

Youtube Review Here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waLjK83_dOU
Its a shorter6-7min version goes over every match but not as in depth..some people like em short others like em long! you get to choose!
If you havent Subscribe to my youtube channel so you can be kept update on videos!
As Always questions comments they are all welcome! so ask away!