Mobile Phones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I currently own a Nokia 6085 flip phone, a really old version of it close to five years old I think. It has no camera, it can't access the internet and it has so many scratches all over it I think that it is time to buy a new phone. There are so many choices out there these days though and I am not up to date with the current mobile phone market.

Currently I just use it to call and text and my bill isn't that high at all so I don't need a huge plan. I don't have twitter or facebook so I don't need a phone that connects to those two things. I would like to be able to check the internet on the phone so that when I am out I can keep up to date with sport scores, shares and betting odds.

I know that there are plenty of smartphones out there these days but I am not sure if I need anything that complex. I don't want an Apple iPhone as some of my friends have them and they aren't the most reliable things. I don't listen to much music so that cancels out another positive of the iPhone. I honestly don't know much about the other smartphones but wiki'ing it I see that there is something from Google called the Android phone. Nokia have Symbian OS with the most recent release being the Nokia N8 running on Symbian^3. Then there is the Blackberry which is one that I do know of.

I like the look of some of the slide phones where you can turn them sideways then slide out a section under it which has a keyboard. I am quite happy with Nokia so far so I wouldn't mind something from them.

What phones do you think I should look at?

Also what mobile phones do you have? What do you think of the smartphones in the market?