Ted DiBiase has a new companion *RAW Spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Anyone who watched RAW or read the results for RAW will know that Ted DiBiase has dumped Virgil and now has Maryse by his side.

Good move in my view by WWE, putting Virgil by his side was a nice touch since Virgil was his dad's bodyguard. However, Virgil was old now and isn't the imposing figure that he was then, plus it just seemed like Ted DiBiase was doing everything his dad did. This seperates him from his dad slightly and it should help him get some more heel heat since he now has a hot heel diva on his arm.

They should be a good pairing and maybe some of Maryse's charisma can rub off on him as he still seems quite bland.

Do you like this new pairing? Would you have preferred Virgil to stay? Would you rather a different person by his side?

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
The only thing I'm not crazy about is that after Sr. dumped Virgil he had a female Manager (Sensational Sherri). So he did still stay in similar territory to his dad.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I completely forgot about that, it seems he is indeed following in his dad's footsteps again with the way his character is progressing. Paying homage is okay but running the exact same gimmick is taking things a bit too far.

In saying that I think this partnership can work and will help Ted get more heel heat since Maryse does a great job at playing a heel.