*Spoilers* TNA Impact Taping Results For 11-25

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwmania said:
These will air Thanksgiving night, November 25th:

* The iMPACT Zone has a Thanksgiving theme to it. Fortune vs. Matt Morgan, Douglas Williams and two partners will be the main event tonight. Some Thanksgiving segment with Fortune and Dixie Carter will also air.

* Tommy Dreamer beat Rhino in a street fight. Dreamer tries to be friends after the match but Rhino puts him through a table. Rob Van Dam comes out and a First Blood match against Rhino is announced for the PPV.

* Matt Morgan recruits Samoa Joe to join his team in the main event.

* The Pope is recruited for Morgan’s team by Douglas Williams.

* Jeff Jarrett took on Jesse Neal in what started out as a MMA match but ended up wrestling. Jarrett hit Neal with a guitar and applied a rear choke, causing the referee to call for the bell. Shannon Moore came out for the save.

* Brother Ray comes out with new theme music and cuts a heel promo on Brother Devon. Ray aired videos of showing Devon as the weakest link in Team 3D. They will meet on next week’s iMPACT.

* Tara and Mickie James brawl more backstage. They interrupt a segment with Ric Flair and The Beautiful People.

* Sarita beat Madison Rayne in a solid match.

* Team Matt Morgan vs. Team Fortune ends in a no contest. It comes down to Matt Morgan, Robert Roode and AJ Styles. Jeff Hardy came down and hit a cheap shot on Morgan then attacked the referee.

Rhino is receiving his biggest push in the past few years and this was after all the reports said that he was on his way out of TNA. I like the direction that TNA have booked him in at the moment and I look forward to seeing his PPV match against RVD. First Blood matches are always very difficult to pull off though so it will be interesting to see.

With the Team 3D split I had wanted to see Devon as the one who went heel so that he could reprise the gimmick he had in WWE as Brother Devon. I really liked that gimmick and thought that he was great on the mic.

Is it just me or is Tara and Mickie James brawling backstage sound really weird? It is like they have been brawling for the last couple of weeks non-stop. This should lead to another PPV match and it should be one of the best womens matches in a long time especially if they let them have a clean finish.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Rhino/RVD in a first blood match is already spoiled since Van Dam never blades.

xXSlaveXx

Reaction score
Ah really? He's had so many years in the business that I'm sure he must blade. Although considering how healthy he is it could be true...I'll call it down the line, match seems pretty even.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Not the worse Impact in the world by the sounds of it.

Its nice to see Joe involved in the main event, add this to the feud with Jarrertt, and maybe we might see the once great talent move up the ranks, however it would be better if he was the one picking the team.

It didn't take Team 3D long to return:mad:
I guess having bubba turn on Devon is quite a nice twist, but really we have seen enough of these two in TNA to last a life time.

The Jarrett/Neal MMA match sounds stepid.

The Women's match sounds good, and the idea of Tara and James not being able to control themselfs, works fairly well, but I don't know about being in the same scene as Flair, that sounds like the Nature Boy stealing the spot light again.