John Cena vs. Nexus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
johncena1.jpg

Made this sig a few days ago, and I posted it on PWM. But since I wanted more opinions on it, maybe there's a chance that you guys have something to say about it.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Nice work Jay, I didn't realise you made sigs. I like the blending of the pictures in the sig as it is very smooth and in the end they look as one rather than a lot of seperate pictures just thrown together. Good choice for the main picture of Cena as well, makes it look like he is looking at the sig. Very nice job.

JKdog

Reaction score
Oh jay makes sigs alright :p In fact, the first time he ever spoke to me was on msn, and he tried to tell me off for voting for Tapout in the GFX threads! Ahaha. Well as you already know Jay, I really like this sig. Only thing I can pick apart is the fact that a few of the images look a bit small seeing as they've been crammed in. Other than that, it's all good. I really like the idea.