Memories?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Guano

Reaction score
Sometimes it astounds me how great my memory is most of the time because, I remember a lot of things that happened many years ago. Last night I was talking to this person that I thought looked very, very familiar, like I've seen them somewhere before but I couldn't put my finger on who it was. Then about a few weeks ago it suddenly hit me that I went to the same school as this person, and road the same bus as them. This was over 5-6 years ago and the odd thing is I remember that we had around two small little conversations and I clearly remember what they were about and they couldn't remember the conversation that we had. I know I have a semi-photographic memory but, it sometimes saddens me knowing that some people forget a lot of the things that happened and then they have to take your word on whatever the memory was about and pretty much makes you sound completely weird. So, this leads me to my question.

"Have you ever remembered something that your friend or family completely forgot about that you didn't? Explain."

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
For me I have certain things where I can remember extremely specific details from events that happened over a decade ago and then for other things I can forget what happened a few hours later. It is strange how the brain works that way in how it decides what it stores and what is useful. I don't have any specific examples but it just happens suddenly when there is a trigger. It could be something brought up in a conversation or something I see but then I will remember that specific event and more details about it.