CWF - Past War Trashtalking #21 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewb

Reaction score
CWF - Past War Trashtalking #22

The War buzz has rolled right into Madison Square Garden, home of former owner Tazz! And New York is hyped for the episode of War to come. With a championship match, and a number one contender shot at stake, if the title stays with the company of course. The first person the New York CWF faithful get to see is....

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

a23e04d0-b7ac-436d-b1de-6af82f12aece

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, to get a microphone. When he gets it he stands in the middle of the ring, and patiently waits for his spotlight to shine on him, and just him, and when it does the music stops. Batista waits a few seconds before he address the CWF Universe.

WWE-Batista.jpg

The Animal, Batista: Last week on War, one of the later runners of the Elimination Chamber match got decimated by the hands of myself, Batista. I told you all last week that whoever stood in front of me was not being picked apart bit by bit, but is going to be run down in unstoppable style, and that is exactly what Matthew found happening to him. So much to the point that he is not even scheduled to be here this week. And I must be getting into the head of Connelly, because he's finally showing signs that CWF have a general manager with some sort of brains. Because instead of one person to take out, he has given me three. And three of the bigger names in the roster, not your regular Matt Hardys. This week is the week that all of you, including one Chris Jericho will realise that his time as champion is going to be a very... frustrating... as well as short one. And that's even if he beats Finlay here this week.

The three men that Connelly has sent into the lions den this week then....... Edge. Man oh man, am I ever going to see the back of you? I beat you to a bloody pulp., only to have a rematch. I beat you to a pulp again only for outside interference, to only get a title shot exactly the same time as you. Edge, no matter what advantage you seem to momentarily get over me, I always end up the same as you, but I get there off my own back and on my own laurels. This week is not the same. But there will be no advantage this time around, you will find out exactly what happens when an Animal is Unleashed. I've been too close to the gold now to ever relent an attack on it. Whether it's you, your girlfriend, your own damn mother standing in front of me to try and stop me, I will run them down. Oh, and Adam, if you are going to come out here, don't bring up my daughters little video, we all make mistakes.... read your biography... its full of them.

Sheamus.... you.... you.... interest me you know. You have all the weapons there to use at your arsenal, but yet you can't get the job done. Seems to be like your set up like..... me. Ever since I have been there, there is that one goal I have fought for, I haven't entertained the hardcore title, what a waste of time. There is only one prize in this business, and that has been in the darkest corner of my eye since i jotted my signature right next to Tazz's.......

The home crowd pop for the New Yorker.

Don't cheer him, he was the worst thing that was ever part of this company! The management brain of a four-year old. But Sheamus, that's thing between me and you. You will always be the nearly guy, and the reason for that....... the reason for that is me..... your welcome.

And whats this, I maybe have given Connelly too much credit after all.... the whiny "Best in the World" will only wrestle when he's given a big enough match. Well Phil.... you listen to me, and you listen to this, if it is the only thing your while taking a break in hearing the crap that comes out of your own mouth...... you want to prove your the best in the world, this is your big chance..... your only chance. Because once I've beaten you.... and Edge.... and Sheamus at the same time, and I take the title off of Chris Jericho, that pedestal that I shall be using as my throne at the top of the CWF will be too high for you to be able to lift your leg and use one of those Muay Thai kicks to knock me off. This is your only opportunity to truly prove that your merchandise isn't misleading.

And believe me Punk, this isn't me trying to rile you up. This is purely so people realize that when my hand is raised on Monday Night, whilst you look like as if you are taking a nap yourself, they all realize that you..... and to come think of it, Edge, and Sheamus..... your all just full of.....

Before Batista could finish however........

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
[video=youtube;hpJEKaavGdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJEKaavGdY[/video]

As the theme of Chris Jericho blasts through the PA, boos accompany it. The World Heavyweight Champion emerges from behind the curtain as the reaction now intensifies tenfold. Jericho smirks to himself as he strolls down the ramp with incomparable swagger, looking quite pleased with himself. However, the smirk fades and the scowl returns, Jericho now focused on the task at hand, and that task is sending Finlay home with nothing.

normal_PDVD_003.jpg

Jericho keeps the title hefted over his shoulder as he climbs the steel steps, microphone already in hand. He steps inbetween the ropes, his face completely motionless as he stares across the crowd, with their "Jericho Sucks", "Jericho is an Assclown", and a sign with Y2J crossed out on it. He scoffs at them and proceeds to speak.

Jericho:It's been a long road, hasn't it? A long road. Sticks have battered the path, stones cover the sides, and an old man travels across it. He's beaten, war-torn and stricken down time and time again, but he refuses to give up and go away. Until now. Finlay has finally given up. The man who loves to fight, has finally surrendered and I am the one that will be sending him home with nothing but shattered dreams and a bruised ego. One has to really question exactly why Fit Finlay, Dave Finlay, or just plain Finlay has decided to hang up his boots. Some think it's due to injury, or age. Some believe him and it's because he thinks his time is up. As for me, I KNOW it's because he can't stand being here. He can't stand looking into the eyes of the man he knows is better than him. The man that stole his dreams, the man who actually speaks the truth for once in this business, the only honest man to emerge and actually beat him for this World Heavyweight Championship. That man, would be none other than yours truly.

Jericho chuckles and smiles to himself as the crowd chant "Finlay!" perhaps for the first time in CWF, and most likely the last. Jericho shakes his head with a smile as he looks out at them.

normal_PDVD_015.jpg

Jericho:Now, now. Don't encourage him, he'll get hurt. You're only making it worse for him by chanting, any more and I'll FORCE him to retire. He wants to go out as one of the best in the business, if he can retire as the World Champion. I KNOW I'm going to go out as one of the best in the business, and it doesn't matter who's the World Heavyweight Champion, I will ALWAYS be The Best in the World at What I do. But Finlay, I'll give you some credit. At your age, you've accomplished what most of us wouldn't have thought possible, you fluked it out and won the big one. You did it, you got your opportunity and The Rock wasn't capable of beating a man almost two decades his elder, congratulations. You retained against Edge, although this is no great feat, in a...Zackathon, I think it was. Ryder's self-depravating attitude never charmed me as it has these hypocrites, but I digress. You won 3 matches with Edge, you also beat CM Punk. But that's enough about phonies and see-through messiahs, let's talk about real men, let's discuss me.

The crowd boo at that awful thought.

Jericho:I'm the first ever Undisputed Champion, I'm a 9 time Intercontinental Champion with the WWE, and I am a Two time Intercontinental Champion here in CWF. I am a seven time world champion, my success is unparalleled, I have achieved more than any champion, any icon, any so-called legend of this business, I may as well be a Hall of Famer right now, I am the greatest wrestler in this business, clearly the best dresser, I have more hair than you, I have more intelligence than you, and I don't look like I was bulldozed in a pile up earlier this week. In every way, Finlay, I am genetically, physically and mentally superior to you. You are a disfigurement on the face of the human race, you are a burn scar. The Elimination Chamber seems like a place fitting for you, the man used to bar room brawls and using his environment in fights rather in regular wrestling matches. But no, once again, you proved your incompetence and lack of ability. You say you had too much to think about, I didn't realise you couldn't count there were five other men in there before you were the first eliminated. I wouldn't think all the shots to the head would have rattled your brains that bad, but clearly, you didn't have much to start with. I WON that Elimination Chamber, I beat you and four other men in an environment that suited you. Now I ask you, Finlay. How do you plan on beating me one on one in MY world? Let me help you out a bit there, Mister One hit wonder, you can't. It's unachieveable, it's impossible, the idea of you beating me in this match is a delusion of grandeur dreamt up by your own senility, and on WAR, that very stupidity and lack of sanity is what's going to be your downfall, pull every trick you have, take out eight shillelaghs and use every single one, you CANNOT stop me, you never could, and you never will. Nobody will.

Jericho stops and stares into the camera, an expression on his face that hides the furiousness he has towards the Fighting Irishman. He's soon made even more mad, as the titantron lights up and he turns towards it in awe.

normal_PDVD_038.jpg

OOC: Decided to go long for this one since it's the special occasion, good luck Ants, let's give you a sendoff to remember!

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets the microphone.

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge
It seems like a constant thing every week. New week, same old useless ranting by the female Batista. You've said countless times, the animal will be unleashed. Now it will be unleashed right Dave, just like you said few months ago when we fought it be unleashed. You continue to bring up advantages yet it's quite clear that I had no idea she was coming. But what's the point of explaining to your thick head, you just believe what you want to believe. Just like you believe your heavyweight champion material when in reality your going to be nowhere near it.I see you want to get personal bringing family involved which is fine. You want to get nasty, I can get nasty and I've showed you that. I've fallen off a bit lately, but with another title shot in front of my eyes I won't be denied!! Nice comeback about your daughter and your right she's young. We all mistakes right, but we learn from them. You clearly haven't after I beat you to a pulp. Your still running your mouth, you still seem to be putting those magic needles in those arms, and you still can't win the big one. I've grown into something even greater than I once was, your still the same chump. That will be proven once again next week!!

The crowd pops loudly as Batista is furious. Edge doesn't seem too friendly today and seems to have a burden on his back.

20l8uq.jpg

Edge: Anyway I see I showed up early to the party. I see the young fella isn't here and that doesn't surprise me. Sheamus the man who continues to say unintelligent words and things that are supposed to scare me. You were impressive in the chamber, I must say you delivered and came so close. Tonight you won't come close, it's a whole new ball game. You may seem confident and think you got this in the bag, yet your dealing with a whole new ball game. So you can come out here with your I'm going to kick your arse fella like you usually do. You will say it about five times and continue to bore the crap at me, but in the end it doesn't do a damn thing. Nobody is convinced about you, despite your impressive physical attributes. Guys like me and CM Punk are true students of wrestling and we pick up all the tricks. We are successful that way and win the big matches, unlike you two big thick muscleheads. I'll give you credit Sheamus at least your clean, but clean or not it won't stop me from giving you a spear to remember come War!

The crowd starts a spear chant across the arena as Batista doesn't seem to impressed. Edge keeps on rolling on to the disgust of Batista.

Edge: The other guy that hasn't showed up is the mastermind himself. Mr.Cult Of Personality and the master of owning people on the microphone, well you could say 2nd best because nobody does it better than me. I've beaten you before Punk as you probably know. Your one impressive guy, but it's nothing that I haven't seen before. I don't know what qualifies you to be in this position but it won't matter once you step in this ring. Also in case you forgot, I got some revenge on my mind after your actions in my one on one title match. You took the liberty to go on one of your infamous rants about the company in the middle of my match. I see you lack respect and that's going to be your downfall. I don't know and I don't care if you respect me but I'll make sure you do after this match. You played in a part in ruining my chance and it's time to give you what you deserve. Unlike the two big clowns, I do like and respect what you do but just like you I hold grudges. So you may have your small spotlight below me, but the attention and the bright lights will be on me after this encounter.

Mixed reaction with the power struggle between Edge and Punk in fan's appreciation.

Edge: I know I have my doubters and some of you may be writing me off, but I'm here still standing. As long as their is a heartbeat in my body, I'll never be counted out. I know I disappointed in the Chamber, but I won't be denied now. I don't know what's going to happen in the title match but either way it's nothing that's impossible. I give props to Jericho, he really dug deep to win that match. But staying at the top is tougher than getting there Chris, so get ready for the pressure that you can't deny. You will be looking over your shoulder just like all three of you should be in this match. Because you all know that within a few seconds, you may be drunk with the deadliest of moves you've ever felt. You won't know what hit you after you feel my wrath. So you better have eyes in the back of your head otherwise be ready to feel pain. There is no turning back now, it's now or never. That's not just a quote, it's a mindset I've always had. It's got me through my great career and it will get me through this obstacle. Be ready to stay where your at fellas, I'll be competing for the biggest championship in the company. Please doubt me, because you all will be eating those words after.

Edge is done ranting and looks at Batista who is about to respond, but music is playing as someone is ready to come out.

16m9cn8.jpg

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
These Words Are True ...
... And I’ll Make You Believe!

[video=youtube;-8gjOL4RDzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gjOL4RDzg&list=FLfz6utMoF-PPAfx5HdLFsJg&feature=mh_lolz[/video]

A remake of Sheamus' theme hits the arena, as the crowd explodes. Crowd cheers very loud and The Celtic Warrior suddenly appears under the titantron. The Great White Sheamus looks on both sides of the arena and still stands on the stage. After a while Sheamus hits his chest and make a crucifix pose and then goes towards the ring.

normal_Capture0013~14.jpg

Crowd is cheering and some people tries to high-five Sheamus on his way to the ring, but Irish Curse is completely concentrated. Sheamus goes over the steel steps straight into the ring, where he hits his chest and makes crucifix pose again. The Great White then looks at his Irish Cross pendant and grabs a microphone ...

Is this tha family reunion frem Elimination Chambe‘? Isn’t this tha big badass Batista, who got eliminated befo‘ me? Isn’t this Tha Rated R Supe’star Edge, who got eliminated befo‘ me too? Guys, Oi didn’t come out he’e ta talk ‘bout what happened past few days, Oi am he’e ta talk about what is gonna happen this time on WA‘. Ta be correct and ta say it all, Oi have came he’e ta tell ye how bad Oi am gonna hu’t ye. Also this time on WA‘ Werld Heavyweight Championship match takes place between Finlay and Chris Jericho. And Oi gotta tell ye guys, it doesn’t matte‘, who’s gonna win that match, because soon, Oi am gonna be tha one, who gets his oppertunity ta face tha champion one on one and Oi am damn su’e, that Oi can pull it off this time. Whethe‘ ye like it o‘ not guys, the’e we’e mo‘ of us in that chambe‘, but Oi ... Oi was tha one, who was standin‘ in that structu’e with Chris Jericho one on one. Afte‘ tha match, Oi thought, that Oi am gonna be awarded with one on one match, because Oi thought Oi dese’ve it, but it didn’t happen. But Oi am not gonna cry like CM Punk and Oi am not gonna bitch ‘bout it, simply, Oi am gonna win this match and Oi am gonna become roightfully numbe‘ one contende‘. Oi am gonna kick anybody’s arse, ta get what Oi want and what Oi dese’ve. Remembe‘ guys ... These wo’ds are true and Oi am he’e ta make ye believe ...

normal_Capture0084~5.jpg

Sheamus has a big smile on his face and he turns to his first opponent Batista ...

‘Tista, Oi even can’t remembe‘ when ye win a match last time. But Oi know why and Oi am gonna tell ye, why a‘ ye losin‘ all tha time. It’s because ye have faced me a lot mo‘ times these past days, thatn ye can even remembe‘. Ye think, that ye can beat me even with all those matches ye have lost ta me fella? Well, ye should think ‘bout it one mo‘ time maybe. So many times, Oi was talkin‘ ‘bout yer tattoos, muscles and all those t’ings Oi tried ta make fun of, but this time, Oi don’t really know how ta mock ye, how ta make a fun of ye. But Oi don’t need ta make a fun of ye Batista, becaue Oi’m ready ta kick yer arse and earn my spot in that match and kickin‘ arses, that what Oi do fer livin‘. The’e’s no problem fo‘ me ta end yer caree‘. Me with Edge, we don’t have same opinions often, but this time Oi agree. Many times ye’ve said, that Tha Animal inside ye is gonna be unleashed. But Tha only Animal, that can live inside ye, is tha one ye have eaten. Frem tha fi’st time we met ‘til now, Oi haven’t seen ye unleashed and Oi think Oi won’t see. Even Oi am stronge‘, quicke‘ and in all those abilities, that no’mal animal should have bette‘ than ye Batista, which Oi am gonna prove this time, when Oi am gonna crush ye and turn ye inside out, not fo‘ winnin‘ this match, but jus‘ fer ente’tainment. Oi can do whateve‘ Oi want fella and what Oi say Oi am gonna do, Oi will do it. Yer jus‘ anothe‘ name on my list. A list, whe’e Oi have names of my victims. Of people, who Oi have ta defeat, ta get me match. And everyone who’s on me list, won’t be able to wrestle again, afte‘ meetin‘ me in tha ring ...

Sheamus has a serious look on his face and then turns his attention to Edge ...

Edge, me little fella. How many times Oi have told ye, that Oi am gonna defeat ye, ye remembe‘, how Oi told ye, that ye won’t win tha chambe‘? And guess what, Oi was roight, jus‘ like in every single t’ing Oi say. Oi can talk he’e ‘bout yer championship match against Finlay that ye lost. Even with me help, sorry ta say that again. Oi don’t even know, why yer in this match, ye have lost everythin‘ ye can, in that chambe‘ ye we’e probably tha wo’st competito‘ and now ye have a chance ta become numbe‘ one contende‘ again? Edge, yer definetely not a championship material, but Oi am. Oi am already first eve‘ Irish bo’n CWF Ha’dco’e Champion and Oi am soon gonna become Heavyweight Champion, when Oi’ll defeat ye guys he’e and then Oi am gonna destroy eithe‘ Finlay o‘ Chris Jericho. Edge, yer not a thread ta me, ta be honest, yer not a thread ta anybody in this match, yer he’e jus‘ ta fill numbe’s. We all know, that this should be Triple Threat Match, but ye stick yer arse in tha face of ou‘ General Manage‘ and now ye have a place he’e. Even God can try ta help ye fella, but it won’t be enough, ta protect ye from me ange‘. Yer roight Edge, this is whole new ball game, but Oi am gonna be tha one, who’s gonna sco’e. Ye givin‘ me a spea‘? Sound like a pretty funny fai’y tale, by tha way, didn‘t ye say that befo‘ chambe‘? Oi think ye did and whe’e were ye at tha end of tha match? Well, ye were backstage, tryin‘ ta heal yer injuries. Oi am gonna give ye advice Edge, do not stand in me way o‘ yer gonna feel tha powe‘ of a Great White ...

normal_Capture0106~9.jpg

Sheamus almost kills Edge with his eyes and then turns his attention to entrance ramp ...

CM P’nk. Fella, Oi don’t know what ye have ta do ta be in this match, but Oi don’t give a damn, who’s gonna stand in front of me. Whoeve‘ it is gonna be, Oi am gonna run against him a destroy ‘im. Pipe bombs and all those funny jokes yer doin‘ won’t help ye. We all know, that yer frank, but Oi am gonna be honest with ye too. Ye don’t have a place he’e. Ye always disappea‘ fo‘ a long time and then ye come back and fight in numbe‘ one match? Well, that’s not fai‘ and it doesn’t make sense, but it seems like we all have ta deal with it. And Oi am gonna deal with it me own way. Oi am gonna take ye out by kickin‘ ye in yer head with those hai‘ combed back. This is not’in‘ personal between us fella, but simply yer standin‘ in me way so Oi have t go through ye, jus‘ like Oi have gone through everybody else. Oh, Oi can’t wait fo‘ that moment when Oi am gonna stick me boot on yer face. Yer a straight-edge supersta‘? But who gives a damn? Nobody needs ta know that yer drugs-free, alcohol-free and so on. Ye think that yer bette‘ when ye don’t drink? Well, Oi always like ta drink some whiskey with me friends and even with this „handicap“ as ye would call it, Oi can still kick yer arse. Yeah Oi know, Oi’ve said „kick yer arse“ for maybe third time, but Oi have ta say that when it’s true. But even tho ye don’t do drugs, ye look like ye do. Ye have always those big ci’cles unde‘ yer eyes, like ye jus‘ had some herion pa’ty. Even though, yer one of me favourite supe’stars he’e in CWF, Oi won’t spa‘ ye. So get yer arse out he’e, so we can sta’t this massacre ...

Sheamus drops the microphone and looks at his opponents in the ring, when suddenly ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Sorry guys, I didn't want to make it so long, so I'm sorry ... Good luck by the way ..

Last edited:

ants

Reaction score
MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand, with Hornswoggle by his side to cheers from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and continues to take it all in before walking over and grabbing the mic. He has a quick glance at Jericho before making his address.

FINLAY: It’s amazing how different reaction can be week from week. For months everyone that has attended these arenas has booed me all night long, and yet, last week I announce my retirement and this may be the greatest ovation I have ever received. It is not what I asked for in way of my retirement, but I do want to say that it is very humbling to have this sort of respect shown.

Finlay chants erupt from the crowd and Finlay pauses for a moment and takes it all in before continuing.

Thank you. It really does mean a lot, but I have to keep my mind focused on the task at hand. That task is taking the CWF Heavyweight Championship away from Chris Jericho before I leave. Chris, I was listening out the back to everything you were saying, and for once, I remembered it all and have an answer for you just about everything you said. And the first thing you need to know is, I am not beaten, battered, broken and bruised. Well at least not yet, I’m not. I’m simply a man who knows that his time at the very top is up, and there is no way I want to turn into a man who will do anything for the limelight and prolong his career simply for a pay check. As I said on Monday night, I was standing in my pod at the Elimination Chamber, knowing that once I got out there, I was probably going to be out of my depth in that sort of match, the sort of match were there are six blokes going for the same prize where you have to watch your back every second. With these matches happening more and more often these days, it only makes sense that they are the big matches for the titles, and if I can’t compete in said matches, I do not want to be here competing. It has nothing to do with age, because one-on-one, as I proved on Monday night, I can still beat some of the very best in this business. Edge is in the number one contenders match this week and he still couldn’t hold a candle to me no matter how hard he tried.

Mixed reaction from the crowd due to Edge still very much being a fan favourite, but Finlay quickly continues.

021006finlay47di.jpg

You seem to talk about my time here as though it is one big joke. Sure, last Sunday at the Eliminiation Chamber I probably was an embarrassment to my own name, but I think back and it’s one of the only times since I have been here that I haven’t achieved what I set out to do. Countless times I have had my back to the wall and had to face true greats of this business and I was still able to pull out the victory every time. Blokes like The Rock, Edge and CM Punk are nothing but phonies to you? Each and every one of them have just as an impressive, if not more impressive resume than you do. That’s what you base just about everything on isn’t it Chris? Your past resume? The fact that you were the first ever Undisputed Champion in the WWE, and you’ve held seven world titles. Somehow that makes you the best in the world at what you do. Like I’ve been saying for months, the belt recognises the best in the business, and at this point in time, the belt recognises you as the best in the business. I will not, and cannot take that fact away from you. Until Monday night that is.

Crowd cheers and Finlay pauses for a second and looks around the arena. He grins and continues.

You see, when I think about how people are going to remember me and remember my career, I will probably not even be remembered at all for the first 30 years of my career. I know that, and as much as it saddens me, I can accept it. I know that I underachieved for so long, and I don’t deserve to be remembered for under achieving. I might be remembered as a one time CWF Heavyweight Champion, a man who held the title for the first time in his career at 52 years of age, and took on three greats whilst attaining and later defending the belt. I’ll be honest and say that in five years, no-one but the diehard fans would remember that. The only way I can see myself being remembered for decades to come is by retiring as the CWF Heavyweight Champion. A two time CWF Heavyweight Champion who walked away from it all, leaving the belt behind. There are not many people who would do that, leaving the business at the very top, but I plan on being one man to do so. The added bonus will be taking the belt off you in the process of making my name go down in history. Your name will probably go down beside it as one of the smallest world title reigns in CWF history. Add that to your resume and brag about it to the rest of the world…

Finlay is interrupted as the crowd cheers

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
War 7/11- Triple H vs William Regal

The fans in attendence are waiting patiently for something amazing to happen inside the CWF arena, when a theme song that instantly has everyone jump to their feet hits the PA System as it seems a man that could produce something amazing seems to be coming out. Everyone looks towards the stage as the arena starts to flash green and purple.

[video=youtube;WMcWm9vKV7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMcWm9vKV7U[/video]

'My Time' plays out over the arena as the fans haven't heard the theme for a while, but still know that the arrival of the Game is coming. The crowd aren't waiting long as The Game, Triple H strides out from the back, looking towards his feet as the fans are going crazy. Triple H lifts his head, looks out into the crowd with a massive smile on his face, rubbing and patting his stomach as he motions to the back. The crowd are looking towards the curtain again as Stephanie McMahon walks out behind him. Stephanie walks out, towards her man as they embrace in the middle of the ramp with massive smiles across their face.

13.jpg

They look towards the ring, as they start to make their way down the ramp. Hand in hand as all the fans go crazy for McMahon-Helmsleys, bending over the side to try and get a high five but both have changed to a focus look and don't take their eyes off the ring as they reach the end of the ramp. Triple H climbs up onto the apron, opening the ropes for his wife who climbs up the steel steps and through the ropes. Triple H climbs into the ring, asking for two mics and getting his wish granted. Steph hasn't stopped smiling as Triple H hands her a mic. Triple H smiles at the crowd and lifts the mic to his lips.

WWE-Raw-8th-of-March-2010-triple-h-10822172-349-464.jpg

Triple H: You know what, I'm starting to really like it inside this CWF ring, it never really satisfied me until last week but CWF is going places. I enjoyed last week so much, even though Chris Jericho managed to steal a win away from my grasp, at the last minute, I made my mark on last week. I showed John Cena that although he might of won the battle at Elimination Chamber, the war between us is far but over and I get to take on that bag of crap once again at Cyber Sunday but at Cyber Sunday, there is another man in that match, the man that I get to step in the ring with this Monday on War, that man of cause is the current Hardcore Champion William Regal.

The crowd boo at the mention of William Regal as Triple H motions for them to quiet down as he looks to continue.

I'm going to keep it very short and very sweet for this man. Regal, you have no one to thank but Triple H for that championship that you would like to call yours but the truth of the matter is, John Cena only quit because I showed him what a Sledgehammer feels like, you are only champion because I decided that Cena shouldn't be but that title is mine, you are just keeping it warm for me until we come to Cyber Sunday and I will show you on War that you have just entered into something that is out of your control, something that the English just won't understand and it doesn't matter if you bring your brux knuckles or even your brux balls, the only thing that will happen is you feeling the Pedigree once again and me once again standing over your lifeless body holding up my Hardcore Championship. If you don't like the sound of that, how about you come down here and i'll prove it to you right now.

Triple H lowers the mic and waits for William Regal to show up as suddenly, the silence is cut short by......

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
CWF Monday Night WAR: Mattitude vs. Masters Of Perfection

[video=youtube;osr0JxHm9nY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osr0JxHm9nY[/video]

'ONE OK ROCK - Liar' begins playing as the crowd boo's knowing it's Masters of Perfection... But there's no Rey or Ziggler, the titantron comes to life. Rey is drinking a MOTHER can.

CC11_005.png

Rey Mysterio;

Ya know, this drink is quite crap. This is quite outrageous... All you people waitin' back at home... I'm tellin' ya, I cannot wait to get back to America. This country stinks, while I'm stickin' around waitin' for HONOR to get started so I can beat Beer Money... I've then got to fly to America and wrestle Mattitude. Ya see this is quite unfair... Unlike Mattitude, we've gotta be all over the place and wrestle for you stinkin' people. You Czechies don't deserve to have us wrestlin' 'cos ya see... We're gonna make quick work of Beer Money on HONOR tonight. Then we gonna fly to America 'n make quick work of Mattitude. That's why we're the number one contender to the Tag Championship, now given we beat Beer Money, we should just be rewarded with the Championship already. Mason Ryan and his buddy Rob Terry ain't done crap 'round 'ere, when ya face us... You're dealin' with a whole lot of Perfection, tell 'em Dolph.

Dolph comes into the scene as they're in the parking lot.

l_5d0da860db8f4ad9a9711aef7497f419.jpg

Dolph Ziggler;

I'm going to keep it nice and short... Really, I'm getting sick and tired of waiting around. There are time constraints, I've got a family dinner to go to tomorrow night back at home and I'm being kept up here. This ain't good at all, anyways... Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore think they can prounce around like a bunch of fairies with Matt Hardy as their leader. If you ask me, it's more like the 'LOSER SQUAD', you're a bunch of losers and you know what... I'm going to prove just that come Monday.

OOC: Good luck, kept it short once again.

Lewb

Reaction score
I was gonna repost, but i guess it's too late now, 12 hours before the show normally goes up. weekend took it out on me a lot more than i thought and couldnt tt yesterday as planned. sorry and thankyou guys, and good luck.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I'm postin' tho, Lewb.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
"LOOK IN MY EYES!"

[video=youtube;PqUl6n92DJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUl6n92DJg[/video]

normal_0003.jpg

To an enormous roar, no one other than CM Punk comes from the back in his already classic Best In The World T-Shirt and raises a microphone above his head while singing along to his theme!

normal_0001.jpg

He gestures the audio guys in the back to cut his theme off and starts speaking.

normal_0009.jpg

CM Punk:

KING.. OF THE WORLD!

Fans cheer.

That's what I said last week after I took out Moongoose McQueen on his own 'show' and took his precious championship and shoved my precious face in the face of his! The thing is.. none of you had balls to do it. And these people here stand behind these barricades and buy all those tickets to hear the epicness I produce and ladies and gentlemen, all of these people wanted and are in this very arena to see and hear the Chicago Made Punk.

Fans chant Punk's name.

And no, ladies and gentlemen, I do not plan on being a one-hit-wonder, because I am technically and literally and however the hell you want to name it the best out of all wrestlers this company has to offer. I was the best years ago, I was the best in the summer, I'm the best now and hell I'll be the best forever. And uh.. David, it's this man that's talking who's gonna unleash himself. Because, you see, there is a reason for why I wasn't competing although I was signed, and I don't mean the time when I was rehabilitating from my injury, not that, actually it was already done and booked that I should have faced William Regal. With all due respect, Billy, I think you're a great wrestler with a lot of experience, but you are the undercard. A man of my quality should be fighting for the opportunity to fight for the main championship on the show or for the championship itself! Therefore I felt highly disgraced and it's in my opinion really embarrassing to open the shows, with all due respect, Sheamus.

While talking, he entered the ring.

normal_0020.jpg

And now, I find myself in the ring again, with three people I am really really familiar with. With a man who almost ended my career, hey there David, with a man who should have feuded with me if I won the championship from Finlay at Starrcade, 'sup Adam.. ond with moi ol' felluh, Shaimos. It's been nice to see the progress of my good old felluh Sheamus. You see, people, this man, he is one of the biggest asskissers I've seen in my life. I have already told you the story about him kissing the ass of big Vincent Kennedy in the WWE, right? How else did he get from the jobber brand to the A brand and won the big one, huh, felluh? That's a story for an another time. The recent one, and that one is worth telling it is Mr. Oirish Felluh Warrio' is how in the heavens of possibilities have you managed to clinch into the main event when a few weeks ago you were the jobber on this brand, huh? You know, if there wasn't me, you would probably still be opening shows you know.. It was I who should have been the last entrant in the chamber, and to be honest, I didn't feel like being able to compete yet, so all of that didn't happen. Therefore the CWF management picked you to fill in the gap, and they have picked poorly, if you ask me. However, all of these are just simple stories and let's talk about the facts; the facts that you still are a racist alcohol addict - how drunk do you have to be to call yourself 'The Great White'. Anyways, the statistics say all: you never beat me. And that's not gonna happen on Monday either, Kool Aid Man.

Punk smiles as the crowd cheers a bit and turns to Batista.

How nice to see you again, David! Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce the man I am talking to! He is "The Animal" David Batista, who unfortunately is a coward, and a no brain moron! You see, David, you've had the opportunity a few months ago. You could've killed me, or ended my career. It was up to you. My point is - you knew about my injury after Starrcade, in fact, everyone knew that, I did too, yet I was still booked to have a series of matches with you. I won't lie, you are an animal as you call yourself, and you've had the opportunity to beat the injured leader of the locker room, the voice of the voiceless, to the last bone. Luckily, I was smart enough and left CWF in time to rehabilitate. Now, the point of this all is.. well, David, you know I never forget, therefore I remember everything you've done to me while I was injured. And this man you are looking at.. well you know I'm not done until I beat the living soul out of you. Yet still looking at the muscles, I ask myself 'Dang, how am I going to put this man down?'. If not by my legs, by my brains for sure, you see David, you are an addict, jost loik Shaimos, and you know, being addicted to steroids is probably the worst addiction of them all. There's this saying, David, and-uh, quite frankly, I don't wanna be rude, so I'll tell you the politer version of it and it says that bigger muscles equal a small.. how to say it.. brain. Because you see David, you don't use the brain, and quite frankly your daughter was never taught to use the other thing. So yeah, props to Edge for that one. Speaking of Edge, I'm really surprised that the Rated R Superstar actually showed up! I'm gonna be nice to you Ads, thank you for all the nice words, but when it comes to the match, no words there, my friend, no words there, then it's about the skills which I possess. And really Edge, the pipe bomb joke? Seriously, are you stuck in a time capsule or what? That joke's been old since late August, and even speaking of jokes your jokes are one of the worsts I've ever heard and I'm not gonna let a guy who let himself embarrass on live TV by being forced to have an on-screen relationship with the ugliest woman in the history of wrestling, then accepting to job for the Undertaker, I'd never do that, in my opinion, this new era of CWF, with Jimmy Boy in charge, after our big Vincent Kennedy acted like a baby and let himself being beaten by Christian who--

Punk's mic is cut off. Punk yells "THEY DIDN'T MUTE YOUR TELEVISION!" and smiles.

OOC: Okay boys, still in time. I went over a bit over the limit, hope it doesn't matter. And, to be honest, it's a bit rusty buuuut idc. Still epicness imo. Good luck.​

Status
Not open for further replies.