Darby Allin hit by bus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
While appearing on Tuesday's episode of the Daly Migs Show on rock station 99.9 KISW in Seattle, Allin discussed how the bus accident happened.

He was hanging out in New York City with punk artist Raymond Pettibon, who is 66 years old and isn't able to walk well. Pettibon was jaywalking as a bus was turning right. Allin didn't think the bus would see his friend, so he hurried Pettibon out of the way. That resulted in the side of the bus window hitting Allin in the face. Allin said the bus was going 8-10 miles per hour.

So we're in New York hanging out and he's jaywalking. And I see this bus, it's taking a right turn. And I'm like, 'There's no way they're going to see Raymond at night walking. Like at all.' Because like I said, he can't even really walk that good. So as I'm like pushing him, 'All right, hurry up. Hurry up. Go, go, there's a bus coming.' And then as the bus is taking a right, it might have been going like 8-10 miles [per hour], so it wasn't anything like 30 miles an hour. But as I was pushing him out of the way, the side of the bus window -- my faced bounced off of it. So you could say I saved Raymond Pettibon's life.
Allin said he didn't get checked out immediately but got medical attention later.

"Definitely the nose is broke," he said. "The only thing that got broke in the accident is my nose and my dignity."

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon