Kimberly Krenshaw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Gimmick Name: Kimberly Krenshaw
Nickname: Sweet Peach
Billed From: Rosemont, Illinois
Height: 5'7
Weight: 122 lbs
Alignment (Heel/Face/Tweener): Face
Appearence (Sample pic included, preferably a real wrestler):
images

Theme Song:
[video=youtube;AaLFZwvK01w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaLFZwvK01w&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Entrance Description: Kimberly Krenshaw comes out under the titantron with Rubberband Girl by Kate Bush blasting over the PA system. She begins to run towards the ring with a lot of spunk and energy. She slides and waves at some fans. She then does the splits in the middle of the ring. The music dies out and she waits for her opponent.

Chracteristics of the Gimmick: A very talented young lady who was a Cheerleader in High School and then switched her pursuits to sports when she attended College at Illinois University since then she has been training and working on the Indy scene as a wrestler. She is looking to make an impact in WKF.

15 Regular Moves: Roadhouse kick, closeline, DDT, Russian Leg Sweep, school girl roll up, Sunset Flip, hair pulling, leg sweep, drop toe hold, reverse chin lock, half crab, Flying crossbody, missile dropkick, spinning toe hold, reverse DDT
3 Signature Moves: Ace Crusher, Figure Four, Flapjack
2 Finisher Moves: Kimberly Kick, Back Cracker

Sample RP:
Kimberly Krenshaw is seen backstage with an interviewer.

Interviewer: Umm... hi Kimberly... You are gorgeous... Oh sorry, I'm supposed to ask you something....

Kimberly: That's okay... Hehe, thanks. Ask anything you like.

Interviewer: What are your thoughts on joining the new Vixens Division?

Kimberly: Well... I am here to prove I belong and I am going to try to make this division the best it could possibly be. I have the spirit and drive of a champion. I was starting point guard for the Fighting illini for my Junior and Senior years after all. That's just a little insight about me as well.

Interviewer: You sure are more of an athlete than me... Anything else you'd like to say?

Kimberly: Not really... I just hope to make my debut soon.... Real soon. Bye! I got a lot of stuff to do!

Kimberly walks away making the Interviewer all frazzled. What is next for her?

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2