Water: Tap VS Bottle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
There's an article on Shine/Yahoo News about the quality of bottled water vs tap water. You can read it here if you want. Here's their grading of the top ten brands:

How does your bottled water brand stack up? Here's a look at the 10 top-selling* U.S. brands:

1. Pure Life Purified Water (Nestle), EWG grade = B

2. Arrowhead Mountain Spring Water (Nestle), EWG grade = C

3. Aquafina Purified Drinking Water (Pepsi), EWG grade = D

4. Dasani Purified Water (Coca-Cola), EWG grade = D

5. Deer Park Natural Spring Water (Nestle), EWG grade = D

6. Ice Mountain Natural Spring Water (Nestle), EWG grade = D

7. Ozarka Natural Spring Water (Nestle), EWG grade = D

8. Poland Spring Natural Spring Water (Nestle), EWG grade = D

9. Zephyrhills Natural Spring Water (Nestle), EWG grade = D

10. Crystal Geyser Natural Alpine Spring Water (CG Roxane), EWG grade = F

Filtered tap water received the best grade (an A) from EWG because if you change your filter regularly, EWG says it is purer than bottled water, plus it saves money (bottled water can cost up to 1,900 times more than what flows from your tap). Drinking tap water also takes less of a toll on the planet. EWG offers plenty of tips for filtering your tap water so that you can drink the healthiest water possible.

Never understood why people pay for bottle water, I have a filter on my tap at home, and a water bottle I just fill up from there. Better than spending $2 on a bottle everyday.

Reaction score
Water is water for me, whether it be bottled or from the tap. Tap water has possible traces of contaminants and excess fluoride every now and then, and well, bottled water is too filtered and also stacks up in the environment.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Bottled water is purified 63,000 times better than some piece of shit purifier you put on your tap that supposedly purifies the tap water just as good as the bottled is but that has never been proven and if you compared tap purified by a stupid purifier to bottled water. Bottled water wins 98 times out of 100 minus the two idiots that taste no difference because their taste buds are shot due to their excessive alcohol consumption.

Kizza

Reaction score
guess where your bottled water comes from fella.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Tap water tastes better unless you live in a shit state (South Australian water tasted like dirt when I was there) and is cheaper. Win/win.

Bottled water is purified 63,000 times better than some piece of shit purifier you put on your tap that supposedly purifies the tap water just as good as the bottled is but that has never been proven and if you compared tap purified by a stupid purifier to bottled water. Bottled water wins 98 times out of 100 minus the two idiots that taste no difference because their taste buds are shot due to their excessive alcohol consumption.

Did Matt and Jeff do a youtube video about this or was it discussed on Helms' crappy radio show?

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
You idiots obviously have no idea what goes into the efforts of purifying bottled water.

Good job on knowing facts guys. Good job.

shutupchico

Reaction score
poland spring is d quality? all i drink is that and crystal geyser.

Kizza

Reaction score
puratap filters out 99.9% of all harmful chemicals in water.

it's already been factually proven that mt franklin water and other brands are nothing more than purified tap water.

good job on facts pfail.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Factually proven by who? Some idiot that knows nothing about purifying water?

You can try bringing up whatever you want but its all bullshit until you agree with me because I appear to be the only person on this forum that knows true facts.

Kizza

Reaction score
please show me your correct facts pfag. i think i'll take the scientist over you. i am awaiting your scientic look at purified/filtered tap water vs bottled water.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Factually proven by who? Some idiot that knows nothing about purifying water?

You can try bringing up whatever you want but its all bullshit until you agree with me because I appear to be the only person on this forum that knows true facts.

This trolling is so bad that I'd feel almost embarrassed enough to leave the forum if I were you. Leaving forums in embarrassment is something you have experience with as well, isn't it?

SAL

Reaction score
You people are arguing about water. I hate you all.