NFL Regular Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
God I hope the Steelers don't win the super bowl. But right now it seems like that is pretty likely.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Wow. You people see the Jets' performance and you STILL expect a squash at the AFC Championship? So ignorant... :no:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Wow. You people see the Jets' performance and you STILL expect a squash at the AFC Championship? So ignorant... :no:
Pats while they have a good offense aren't that good on D and it showed today. Steelers on the other hand the best defense in the league and will give Sanchez fits and stuff their running game. So may want to chill on the ignorant comment.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Pats while they have a good offense aren't that good on D and it showed today. Steelers on the other hand the best defense in the league and will give Sanchez fits and stuff their running game. So may want to chill on the ignorant comment.

The ignorance is in the fact that you think the Jets can't do it, when obviously it has been proven by almost every underdog team that a win can come out of nowhere. Seahawks this season? Giants in '07? I could go on with that but I don't really know my history to be honest.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
The ignorance is in the fact that you think the Jets can't do it, when obviously it has been proven by almost every underdog team that a win can come out of nowhere. Seahawks this season? Giants in '07? I could go on with that but I don't really know my history to be honest.
No where in my post did I say "they can't do it" I said the Steelers winning was very likely. Don't see how that translate into "Steelers in the super bowl book it" Obviously the Jets have a chance I was assuming that went without saying esp this year but I guess not.

SAL

Reaction score

I'm not ignorant of anything. I'm just refusing to give that band of neanderthalian fuckasses any credit. Any group of people who cries "unsportsmanlike!" at Brady for looking at their sideline when he scores a TD...and then thinks it's okay to do backflips and do the fucking "dougie" (what is the dougie? someone help a white boy out) in a CB's face? Fuck this team. I hope 5 of Cromartie's kids get leukemia.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
I'm not ignorant of anything. I'm just refusing to give that band of neanderthalian fuckasses any credit. Any group of people who cries "unsportsmanlike!" at Brady for looking at their sideline when he scores a TD...and then thinks it's okay to do backflips and do the fucking "dougie" (what is the dougie? someone help a white boy out) in a CB's face? Fuck this team. I hope 5 of Cromartie's kids get leukemia.

Then you are ignorant since despite their asshole-ness they can still win. Or did that slip your mind? It wouldn't be the first time assholes got into the Super Bowl (PATS in 07, anyone?)

Reaction score
^ A little over the top man.

Jets played really well, got in Brady's face and threw him off his game, much like the 07 superbowl.

Can't see anyone stopping the Steelers on their way to another Superbowl though, although the Packers might give them a good showing.

SAL

Reaction score
Then you are ignorant since despite their asshole-ness they can still win. Or did that slip your mind? It wouldn't be the first time assholes got into the Super Bowl (PATS in 07, anyone?)

I'm ignoring you from now on. Thanks.

And LOL @ me going too far. You know I don't actually know Cromartie, right?

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Okaaaaaaaay, well I'm gonna try to lighten the mood in here now...

[youtube]NuMy1EG2StM[/youtube]

This video is loaded with SO many fucking internet memes it's ridiculous.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Former San Francisco 49ers coach Mike Singletary confirmed in an interview with ESPN 1000 on Tuesday that he has been hired as the linebackers/assistant head coach for the Minnesota Vikings.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Sucks that he has to start all the way back to what he was first doing but hopefully he can work his way back up the ladder.

Ben

Reaction score
If the Packers don't win today there's a good chance I'm going to cry myself to sleep. A loss to the Bears would be more devastating than them making it to the Super Bowl and loosing.