*Spoilers* TNA iMPACT! Taping Results For 8/26

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwmania said:

- Impact starts with Generation Me vs. TNA Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns in a non title match. Motor City Machine Guns win with neckbreaker/frog splash combo.

- Promo with The Beautiful People ends up leading to a match: TNA Knockout Women’s Champion Angelina Love vs. Madison Rayne, non title. Angelina Love wins with bicycle kick. Velvet Sky comes out afterwards and celebrates with Angelina on the ramp.

- Rhino calls out Abyss. Abyss responds with Janice and the two get into a brawl.

- Desmond Wolfe without Chelsea defeats Dr. Stevie with Tower of London.

- Dixie Carter comes out for a promo. She talks about TNA's ups and downs. She calls out Ric Flair. Flair hits on her but she rips into him for his recent actions with Fortune. She then suspends Flair. Fortune comes down and Flair threatens her. Dixie's husband Serg gets in the ring but is stopped by Fortune.

At this point, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Hardy, D'Angelo Dinero, Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson come down to make the save. Hogan says he is running things 50/50 with Dixie and therefore unsuspending Flair. Hogan says it'll be Hogan's 4 vs. Flair's 4 tonight. Segment ends with EV 2.0 coming out and brawling with Fortune.

- Samoa Joe defeats Orlando Jordan with the muscle buster. Jeff Jarrett comes out after the match and asks Joe to be in his corner for a match with Kevin Nash. Joe decides not to choose sides.

- Jeff Jarrett vs. Kevin Nash then takes place. Referee gets knocked down and Jarrett has the match won with a stroke. Sting comes out and hits Jarrett with the bat. Referee comes to and counts Nash pins Jarrett. Eric Bischoff comes out and yells at Sting. Meanwhile, Hogan hits Sting with a steel chair and saves Nash.

- Beer Money defeat The FBI in what is said to be a squash match.

- In the main event, Team TNA defeats Fortune when Kurt Angle hits Kazarian with the Angle slam. However, The Pope blind tags Angle and steals the pin. Pope and Angle argue. Fortune comes down, followed by EV 2.0, and there's another brawl to end the show.

MCMG's vs Generation Me should be good, tag team wrestling is something TNA does really well and I am a big fan of MCMG's.

Finally Desmond Wolfe is back on Impact and most importantly winning.

Flair is suspended and then unsuspended. Dixie brings her husband in. I wonder if she has any kids and if she will bring them in as well.

Samoa Joe is back thankfully, but he is facing Jordan who is a waste of payroll and tv time.

Kevin Nash wrestling is once again a waste of pay and tv time. Seriously TNA needs to cut some costs so they focus on the talent that will lead them in five years time.

Brawls seem to be the thing in wrestling at the moment, they are happening everywhere. A good brawl is always good though so that doesn't bother me.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Woohoo! Wolfe and Joe are back, MCMG and the Bucks have a match. This looks good. I was complaining the other day that Wolfe and the Bucks haven't even been on the show lately.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Wolfe had been off Impact for close to a month if I remember right, he just hasn't been used at all until, thankfully, they used him at this week's tapings. He is such a talent yet TNA haven't used him right in recent months. I hope that he is used frequently again and becomes a major player. Also, hopefully Joe keeps his mouth shut so that he can stay on television rather than having to spend time suspended.