Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kylie

Reaction score
:lol: Very true. I was starting to think I could make a pool out of my little backyard for a while there. I've got the blinds open and I'm watching the lightning at the moment. :)

???

Banned
Reaction score
I just waded my way through our somewhat flooded backyard to feed the dog. At least the dog eats and sleeps on a bit of a hill.

Kylie

Reaction score
That's handy for the dog....probably not so handy for you by the sounds of it haha. :p How bad is your backyard?

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I hope you heated up the pizza first before eating it. :p But I do understand what you mean about the body craving certain things. As long as you're looking after yourself that's the main thing.

:lmao. Laughed out loud at that one. Set myself up perfectly to get caught with that one.

Kylie

Reaction score
:lmao. Laughed out loud at that one. Set myself up perfectly to get caught with that one.

Yes you did and I couldn't resist. ;)

Still 31 here. and humid as FUCK. Damn it

I can sympathise Ben. It was like that here this afternoon. According to the BOM site, it's dropped to 23 here but the humidity is at 95% so it's fucking awful outside. Plus they've just announced a massive storm is going to hit here in about 20 minutes (or so they say).

Reaction score
I can sympathise Ben. It was like that here this afternoon. According to the BOM site, it's dropped to 23 here but the humidity is at 95% so it's fucking awful outside. Plus they've just announced a massive storm is going to hit here in about 20 minutes (or so they say).

How I yearn for a bit of rain. Only been 4 days of heat but damn it's been tough.

Pumped for tomorrow night

Kylie

Reaction score
Trust me, you don't want this kind of rain. We're copping the tail of Cyclone Yasi and everything is flooding and we're going to get hit again during the night!

That's right you have a wild night ahead of you tomorrow. :p

Reaction score
Trust me, you don't want this kind of rain. We're copping the tail of Cyclone Yasi and everything is flooding and we're going to get hit again during the night!

That's right you have a wild night ahead of you tomorrow. :p

Oh. Damn. Well yeah, don't want that rain.

Nah not too wild. Just going down Wollongong to watch the T20 final at a mates place, then going out in town with a few mates. Hopefully Kara comes out :side:

Reid

Reaction score
totally forgot about ufc tomorrow.

Kylie

Reaction score
^^It's not still that hot over there is it?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Hey Kylie whats up?

Kylie

Reaction score
Hey hun. :) Just having a lazy Sunday....although I probably should start preparing dinner soon lol. How about you?