When will The Miz cash in his MITB?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
When do you think The Miz will cash in his MITB briefcase and receive a World/WWE title shot?

As you all know The Miz won the RAW MITB match at last months MITB PPV. Kane won Smackdowns MITB match and cashed in his MITB briefcase that same night. So that just leaves one MITB contract out there and when do you think WWE will book The Miz to have his title shot.

Will they do it soon whilst The Miz still has the US title? Will they get him to drop the US title before he cashes it in? Will it happen later this year or in 2011?

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
I think The Miz is going to cash it in soon, probably on Randy Orton. I think he has what it takes to successfully cash it in, because it's been reported that Vince is really high on him and the work he's put into the business. I wish it's soon, so that I can finally see Miz as the WWE Champion. That's just an awesome vision, if you ask me.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Since Kane cashed his MITB in very recently I see them waiting before The Miz cashes his in. I think that they will want to wait and spread it out rather than using it up so soon. Plus, with The Miz's cocky persona he will brag about him holding the MITB briefcase and the US title at the same time. He will threaten to cash it in on numerous occasions but will delay it until the right moment. I see it happening near the end of the year, possibly at the final PPV of the year. The Miz will drop the US title before he wins the title as well so that the sole focus will be on him trying to win the WWE title.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
It may seem counter productive but I see him cashing in the MITB the day he loses the US Title. This way he actually just elevates himself up a level and looks like a genius. Similar to when Jericho lost a match to Michaels but got into the Main event and won the belt a while back. I could see that happening at Survivor Series or Elimination Chamber.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with Scott to be honest but I hope the guy he loses to is credible enough but not so credible that it makes Miz look weak if you get me and the win of the new title will put him over like hell and the IWC Will cream lmao. I hope it's wrestlemania because he needs to win it at the biggest event of all if he wants to go face imo.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I think he might cash it in at Night of champions, maybe losing the US Title before hand. Not convinced of the Miz as world title mentrial, but I guess we may soon find out!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It will be an amazing rise for him from the Real World to WWE title! Who would have thought that the Hoo-rah guy could become so entertaining. His run in ECW really helped his career and made it what it is today. It doesn't look like he will defend the title at SummerSlam so I assume he will defend it at Night of Champions and drop it there like you said Keith.