My own crack at a Jeff Hardy sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score

haven't made a sig in months, so I asked itch for help. Using his tips, he taught me his style, so that's what I tried to do here. Let me know what you think of it, as I'm trying to get better.​

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I like this sig, the colouring really works with the current version of Jeff Hardy. The main picture is an excellent choice and I like how you haven't put Hardy right in the middle, he is slightly off centre and that is different than most. The only thing I don't like is the second picture on the left, it doesn't fit with the rest of the sig and maybe if there was a constant background or a lighting effect throughout the sig it would make it look like one.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I never noticed this sig but this is pretty decent Jay. I think the colours work well and you've really mastered blending and improved a lot since your kofi kingston sig. The picture closest to the left needs to be the same colour as the other pics because it doesn't transition well but if u add some effects like c4d's this would be a swell pic.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Sig looks good. Colouring works well, blending is decent and overall composition is neat and tidy. Nice work Jay.

My best advice for improving is to change styles and experiment with different things. Don't fall into that habit of using certain styles (this one in particular) over and over. I've lost count of the amount of sigs I've seen in this exact style (similar colouring, font, composition, and with 90% of them being Jeff Hardy/Miz sigs) over the past couple of years.

Rev

Reaction score
Hey dude, reckon I can use this? Pretty high on Hardy right now. Would be great, drop me a PM if it's alright