John Cena says Brian Danielsons realease is legit!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Well, the release is legitimate. It was something that I don't understand. It's something that a lot of people are upset about. This is one of those things where ... you know, WWE is a business, and they chose to make a business decision. I think what is right for the WWE Universe to do is show that they have a bit of power. If they really feel so strongly about this subject -- the consumer has the largest voice here, and if they were really serious they should organize their efforts and put forth some body of work. I've even signed petitions to reinstate Bryan Danielson. But if they can get enough numbers to say, 'Listen, we would like this person back on WWE.' Like I said, they made a business decision, but at the same time, they can't deny good business. So if you get 200,000 consumers saying, 'Listen, we'd like to see this person on television,' I don't think the bean counters are gonna ignore the potential dollar signs. I just think all it takes is, all those people to organize under one roof and say, 'Listen, this is how we want to act,' because the uproar you're talking about, I have no spectrum about how big the size is.

--------------------------------------------

im quite disapointed, but on the other hand im not a massive danielson fan! , Do you think this is real or just more games to bring him back in 90 days?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I still think that it is real and that he was actually released. However I do think that he will be rehired within three months after people have forgotten about what happened. Because of WWE rules they had to fire him otherwise media would claim they aren't consistent plus it would have had an impact on Linda's campaign (check out the thread about Linda's campaign for more of my thoughts on this). WWE will get him back since they know that he is popular and because up until that he had done everything right. Plus with the way they wrote him out of the NXT storyline they gave him a ready made feud for when he returns.