Bizzare events thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PaulDB

Reaction score
I've sometimes seen things happen that I can't reason too well. I'd like you to help me out with this. One event that springs to mind is when Stone Cold gave a stunner to Ken Shamrock on Raw, June 9th 1997, after he and Shamrock cleared the ring when the Hart Foundation ganged up on Mankind during his match with Brian Pillman. What did Shamrock do to make Austin react the way he did?

Crash

Reaction score
Stone Cold had a "Don't trust anyone" attitude back then, he would stun anyone lol.

PaulDB

Reaction score
Stone Cold had a "Don't trust anyone" attitude back then, he would stun anyone lol.
But why in this particular case did he stun Shamrock? The two exchanged some words about Mankind being down in the corner and then Austin assaulted him. What for?