ROH Star Gets Tryout

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Ring of Honor Star, El Generico received a TNA tryout against Amazing Red tonight in a dark match. While it was a losing effort to Red, it was described as a very good match.

Don't watch ROH regularly, but I've see some Generico matches, and I like the guy. He's prob better off in ROH though.

SAL

Reaction score
I love the guy, and I hope he makes a million dollars, but I just can't see him in TNA.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't really know much about him but just seeing him he strikes me as a ROH/indy lifer.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I don't want Generico in TNA, love him to much to see him suffer.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
No, he's better off with ROH. He's over, the company has good talent relations. If he goes to TNA he'll suffer because the place is a complete fucking trainwreck for anyone who works there, except Jeff Hardy and Hulk Hogan, because they're "Gods."