TNA HardCORE Justice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
200px-Hard_Justice_%282010%29.jpg

TNA website said:
TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter and Tommy Dreamer announced that “Hard Justice†will transform to “HardCORE Justiceâ€, a one-night-only celebration of hardcore wrestling featuring a never before seen reunion of legendary wrestling superstars.

“Dixie has allowed us to have a chance to finally thank the fans that have supported us for all of these years,†Dreamer said. “In the past, we’ve been lied to and we’ve been punished for being who we were and building what we did. Now we have a chance to get everyone back together for one last night.â€

Carter also announced that Dreamer would be given full creative control of “HardCORE Justice.â€

“TNA is the only place that this event could happen,†Dreamer said. “There are no politics to worry about and no restrictions in place. The fans know that I have a lot of extremely close friends, so they can expect anything and everything to happen. I have some surprises for everyone. â€

TNA Hardcore Originals Appearing: Tommy Dreamer, Mick Foley, Rob Van Dam, Team 3D, Raven, Rhino, Stevie Richards, Simon Diamond, Al Snow, Axl Rotten, Johnny Swinger and more.

I am sorry but WWE should sue TNA for this. If you read the preview with anything TNA related taken out you would have thought that this was a preview for the first One Night Stand. Christ this is the most obvious stolen concept I have seen. ONS was a one night only ECW reunion which Tommy Dreamer was instrumental in organising. I hate when companies blatanly steal from each other and this really grinds my gears. I hope this fails horribly, they should have some originality.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
After seeing some of the promos by Tommy Dreamer and all of the former ECW legends, I've grown to want to see this PPV. It's going to be action packed, with a lot of hardcore spots. It's going to be awesome, full of violence and by the end of the night... we'll say goodbye to ECW forever. Until someone else wants to do it big and bring it back up, and we'll all shake our heads.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
After seeing some of the promos by Tommy Dreamer and all of the former ECW legends, I've grown to want to see this PPV. It's going to be action packed, with a lot of hardcore spots. It's going to be awesome, full of violence and by the end of the night... we'll say goodbye to ECW forever. Until someone else wants to do it big and bring it back up, and we'll all shake our heads.

Exactly, down the line some promoter will try to do this again with an ECW reunion featuring aging stars who should be done with wrestling.

Sabu and 2 Cold Scorpio have been added to the list of names appearing. It seems like they are just going to list names for the PPV and thats it rather than announcing the matches before hand. Lots of violence, weapons and blood will be the main ingredients of the PPV.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Scorpio hasn't been on an American PPV in over 10 years, to the best of my knowledge. He was my favorite wrestler when I was a real young kid. So having Scorpio and Lynn on the show is enough for me to watch.

R.D Punk

Reaction score
I don't watch TNA but the amount of hardcoreness in this match might sway me into watching it. I have heard there is a match which involves pretty much every and then Tabosco Sauce. Sounds really cool the ECW legends coming back and I hope this can do the compant proud.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Some more names confirmed are The Sandman, F.B.I., Sabu, CW Anderson and Brother Runt plus a few more I probably forgot.

They really have tried to get every ECW wrestler in the US that isn't involved with WWE to appear on this show. What will they do with the actual TNA roster for the PPV? Will they have some segments or just have the night of and start work again the next day for IMPACT? It seems like it will just be former ECW guys and that is it.

I haven't seen any matches confirmed but I have read RVD vs Jerry Lynn and Dreamer vs Raven will be on the card.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The mainevent which was to be Rob Van Dam vs Jerry Lynn has had to be changed as Jerry Lynn pulled out due to an injury he suffered whilst training for this match.

pwinsider said:
Former ECW World champion Jerry Lynn suffered a bad back injury earlier this week while training for the TNA Hardcore Justice PPV. Lynn had been going to chiropractors all week trying to get his back together for his scheduled main event match against Rob Van Dam, but will not be cleared to wrestle, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

There's no word right now as to what the new main event will be. Obviously, this is a major blow to the PPV since it would recreate the RVD vs Lynn rivalry that headlined in the original ECW from 1998 to 2001.

That was one of the major draws for the show since like the article above mentions it was to follow on from that rivalry they had back in ECW. I have no idea who they will select to face RVD. Sabu is too old and run down to be in the mainevent, Rhino and Justin Credible have no credibility to anymore, I can't think of any others that have a big enough name to be able to mainevent the PPV.

Who do you think will face RVD?

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I have a feeling it will be Sabu. This sucks as Lynn is one of my all time favorites. As mentioned many times I have been a fan of his since his matches with Sean Waltman in the Indy's back in the early 90's. I was really looking forward to this match.