Victory Road and Destination X switch places

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

oneofakind

Reaction score
next you guys are gonna freak out when you find out Eddies not really dead and JR is faking his bells palsy

This Guy

I wonder how many of these people know Dustin Rhodes was in the WWE back in the early 90's when his Dad wrestled there and that they teamed up to take on The Million Dollar Man & Virgil? This was long before his WWE debut as Goldust.

Truth

Reaction score
Kane and Undertaker are real brothers....right?....nah jk, yeah I knew about this, also a note...Rock and Rikishi are cousins...Umaga is the brother of Rikishi, The Rock is cousins with Umaga who is cousins with Yokozuna, Rosey, Jimmy Snuka JR and Jimmy Snuka.

This Guy

They are also related to Tama & Haku (Meng) as well as the Barbarian, Samu of the Headshrinkers, Afa & Sika, Peter Mivia, and Rocky Johnson....damn big family.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
TNA announced on Wednesday that they are moving the TNA Victory Road pay-per-view to March 13. The Destination X pay-per-view, which normally takes place in March, is moving to July 10.

If anybody cares the order of the PPVs is now Genesis, AAO, Victory Road, Lockdown, Sacrifice, Slammiversary, Destination X, Hard Justice, No Surrender, BFG, Turning Point, and Final Resolution.