Victory Road and Destination X switch places

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Taker

Reaction score
Did you know...

Did you know that "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes is the father of Goldust. I was looking throught the February issue of the WWE Magazine and i read the Dusty Rhodes interview. I was a bit shocked when i saw it. What are your thoughts. Did any of you know this?

phantomgerald

i honestly had no idea, although thinking back, they looked a little alike

Soulpower

Dude...Goldust wrestler in WCW in the early 90's as Dustin RHodes... he had feuds with the likes of Steve Austin. This is nothing new.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
.......wow.... that's all I have to say... I figured this was common knowledge among wrestling fans.

This Guy

I agree Mike. I find it quite sad that there are 3 people on this board that are so uneducated about wrestling that they don't even know Goldust is Dustin Rhodes/Runnels son of Dusty Rhodes/Runnels. Next they will be shocked to learn that Shane McMahon is related to the McMahon family.

Reaction score
^^^^WHAT ... Shane McMahon is the son ... of Vinnie Mac!!!

Honestly I didnt know either. I never found the urge to go looking for the information, and since I never saw Dusty or Goldust wrestle, I never noticed any similarities. Interesting, for the newbies around here...

dxfan12

Reaction score
ok i knew that after 2 years of wrestling, but when i first started watchin wwe, i didn't know jack...

Wrestling Station

If you look at the looks, they do look alike so much. So its not a shock for anyone to know this.
The only difference between them is that Dusty was fat, Goldust was a slim gay.

Reaction score
Wow! I'm surprised that more people don't know that. They guy has spent most of his career following his Daddy around promotions after all. I guess if you're under 20 not only is it not going to matter but you're unlikely to have a reason to know.

Other things you might not know are the Ultimate Warrior has ALWAYS been Jim Hellwig and The Undertaker has ALWAYS been Mark Calaway.

ChiWa

Reaction score
I heard Bret and Owen Hart are brothers even though Owen's hair is blond.