TNA Pros/Cons

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pros: Athletic as hell and one of the most exciting wrestlers to watch in the ring we have.

Cons: His mic skills are way way worse than his in ring skills.

Samoa Joe

The Nicker

Reaction score
Pros: Amazing submissionist, great brawler, an okay look, cool theme music, good promo skills

Cons: Contrary to what I said about having good promo skills, I mean that as in, he's good at being mad. But if he was a heel, he wouldn't be able to play the part of talking a lot and being obnoxious. Gotta' tell ya', this man cannot talk worth a damn. He's only good when there is an interview done where it seems spontaneous, but that's it. Plus, he's fat and a little slow at times.

The Pope

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Pros: Great wrestler, future world champ material.

Cons: His new gimmick of being the goodie goodie pope guy sucks.

Jeff Jarrett

???

Banned
Reaction score
Pro: He's okay at everything, meaning he can have some solid matches and feuds.

Con: He's okay at everything, meaning he never truly stands out as someone special. This wouldn't be a problem if he was never a world champion, but as a main eventer and multiple time world champ, yeah, it's a problem.

Orlando Jordan

???

Banned
Reaction score
Pro: Should be a good all-round talent. Has the right look, is very charismatic, can cut a promo and can wrestle really well when he wants.

Con: Gets drawn into these garbage spotfests too often. The guy has the potential to be one of the better wrestlers in the world, yet puts on some rubbish at the same time.

Kaz

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pro: Can put on some really solid matches.

Con: Seems to force like he has charisma. I don't fault him for trying as he has to but it doesn't seem natural.

Jeff Jarrett.