Back Down the Rabbit Hole - "Nightbird" - Potential Uncle Howdy/Bo Dallas Teaser Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Hope not, Braun's better off without it.

Reactions: Cwalker

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Honestly, braun coming back last night could be the start of it.
True. Which adds to the intrigue of it all. Him returning solo put a wrench in it, but doesn't entirely eliminate it.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I’m all for a Bray tribute but I’m with Dale, Braun is better off re-establishing himself solo right now.

Bo, Bliss and Rowan would be fine for right now

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Braun sucks so I don't care what he does tbh

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
A QR Code came up DURING FUCKING NXT
The website is: https://www.wwe.com/kintsugi

"Kintsugi" is Japanese art/philosophy and it means "embracing imperfection" or "creating beauty from disaster", or, more literally, "repairing broken pottery by mending the areas of breakage". It can also be seen akin to "Waste not, want not", which the video is implying.

Although NOT highlighted in green as it usually would be, there is a phrase that says "decodePhrase(msg4u)"
There are large letters on the page that go in a vertical fashion as follows:
L
A
G
R
A
N
G
E

P
O
I
N
T

This, written normally, spell out "Lagrange Point". According to numerous science texts:
"Lagrange point, in astronomy, a point in space at which a small body, under the gravitational influence of two large ones, will remain approximately at rest relative to them. In any two-body system, there are five Lagrange points numbered L1 to L5."
This would be keeping with the theme of the number 5 that has been present throughout.

Also in French "La grange" apparently translates to "The Barn", which could be misconstrued as a cabin, possibly. That might be a reach.

When I tried saving the video (using "inspect" on Chrome), the title came up as "V_XXV_" or "5_25_" which would be the date of King & Queen of the ring in Saudi Arabia.
Using inspect gave me this link: https://cdn5.wwe.com/hor/V_XXV/V_XXV_,1920x1080,1280x720,960x540,768x432,640x360,512x288.mp4.m3u8
Which automatically tries to download the video and can be converted to an MP4.

I'd recommend watching this one, it is extremely cryptic and clue filled. The gist of it is that Uncle Howdy is accepting in the "tired, poor, huddled masses" that opened the door. The video describes "them" as broken. In NXT/the PC, Dusty Rhodes often referred to the stars their as "broken toys".
The end of the video, after exactly 6 seconds of blackness, on the bottom it says "we can be family".
Earlier today on Twitter, Joe Gacy and Joe Coffey, both from NXT, both tweeted out something about asking where or who they were...
If you take Joe Gacy, the stable of Gallus (Wolfgang, Mark & Joe Coffey, Uncle Howdy and potentially Alexa Bliss, this would make six people, for the Wyatt 6 idea.

Last edited: