One more season.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
What T.V sitcom or T.V series you think should get another season?

Imo after thinking about it The Wire should get one more season. They pretty much set up for it with Micheal being the new Omar, Dookie being the new bubbles, etc. I don't think they ever will make a 6th season but I do think it would be great if they did and they have the main character set up in place.

Ben

Reaction score
Arrested Development should of got some more time as it was a really funny show that really got screwed by only getting 3 seasons.

Kairi

Reaction score
my wife and kids

could pick up right where jay found out she was pregnant after she thought mike had the vecetamy and i just think it would be interesting to see how it all ties up.

SAL

Reaction score
I think David Simon got to tell the story he wanted to tell with "The Wire." There obv was a point to having the younger characters take the place of their predecessors. Arrested Development, on the other hand, they had a whole lot of awesomeness left to give us when it got cancelled.

Ben

Reaction score
Still wondering if there ever going to make the Arrested Development movie that was discussed, they rushed with the final season, and there really was a hell of a lot more they could of done with the story.

Friday Night Lights was another really good show that could of went on. Really well put together and was critically acclaimed, just got shafted with time slot changes.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Arrested Development for sure, but I would go even further and say they could have done several more seasons.

12 oz. Mouse is a little more obscure but it had an underlining storyline that never got told from the main character's flashbacks and whatnot... However considering the style of the show I don't know if they ever really planned to finish anything.