PUBLIC NOTICE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
It has came to my attention that SCW will no longer be an E-Fed nor a Role-Playing Federation. It has came to the conclusion where the writers and myself are busy with and there is barely minimal time for me to write for the show. With that being said RIOT! will not go up, I'll post quick results however but with me working every Wednesdays and Thursdays and doing sports on the weekend there is almost little time for me to write. It's mainly the Sunday Nights here where I get my matches done.​

I'm sorry it's came this way but this fed isn't really succeeding therefore I'm calling the fed to be shut down.​

Thankyou all who have joined and were part of it for this very short time.​

Kind Regards,​

Andrew​

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Already? Are you freaking kidding me Andrew? You and Slave were like the laziest guys ever. I mean KFC put his trust in you so why did you decide to run another FED if you're head writer in another one. I'll talk to KFC and see what the plan is.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
If you wanna take over, do so. Lack of writers and people makes it almost impossible to run a fed.

If you and Slave want to continue, do so.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I can't believe that this fed didn't even last one show.

Been screwed over twice now so I don't think that WS will have a fed for some time until I can find a team who can be trusted.