Major Heat Already on JKX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
your pieces

bowls, bongs, bubblers, hookahs, chillums, one hitters, anythign you smoke out of... if its nice post the pic here.
mine will be up once i get the pictures taken and everything.

xtremebadass

...awkward pause, this thread is innappropriate, it should be in HIAT or street fight

Slash

Reaction score
Dude Stop Making Smoker Threads There Pointless And Annoying Moved To Hiat

Reaction score
ok... but there is an easier way to not get annoyed. just dnt look at them, if the title has smomething to do with smoking

Slash

Reaction score
Hey heres a idea for you to ponder just a little. How about you don't post them so I don't get annoyed when my job is to make sure that nothing wrong gets posted on here. Learn your role fool. Just a idea though :)

Sick Nick

Reaction score
it is HIAT but is this really nessecary?

xtremebadass

Dude, just because you are a stoner doesn't mean everyone else wants to hear and know about it, are you self centered? How stoned are you? Do you know what you are actually typing? Please answer those questions before posting another stupid thread like this. Thank You

Wrestling Station

^^coz he doesnt know what to do with his extra money...lol its a way to waste some bucks!

Reaction score
well xtreme. im wasn't stoned at all when i made that. and no im not self centered, but there r quite a few ppl who smoke on here, and there were no threads on any of this stuff. and you must not have ever smoked becuz no matter how high i am or have been, i alwasy knwo what im doing, and typing for example. chuck, you have a goo dpoint, they're easy to make out of everyday house hold items. but they're much worse for your health if you smoke out of a plastic bong made out of a bottle cap with tin foil around it. because you also inhale fumes from w/e is melting. so glass pieces are much better for no tonly your health, but they're better for smoking too, because you taset only the weed, not w/e the bowl is made of. i still cnt find my camera, so mine aren't posted yet. everybody quit ****ign flaming me.

^^ no, its becuz of what i just typed, dumb f*ck.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I gotta question though....why would anybody buy smoking tools when they can be made easily out of almost anything?

To be fair I have some homemade bongs and pipes, but nothing compares to my shisha.

I don't have a pic, but here is a pic of the exact one I have.

Smoothest smoke ever man. I also use it to smoke fruit tobacco occasionally.

Reaction score
thats pretty sick. my sister took our camera to florida with her. btu i have a picture for everyboyd when she gets back

Sick Nick

Reaction score
Kinda off topic but reminds me of Grandma's boy when she finds his bong and uses it as a vase....but back to topic

A principal at a near by school (more flint but w/e) was busted with crack (and crack pipe)and get this, he was smoking it in his office at school.