WWE and TNA with a ppv on the same day

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
The good ole days..

I was looking at the old old old IW forum from about 3 years ago and saw this, it was hilarious.

By the way my name back then was AJ Styles.

[iframe]http://web.archive.org/web/20040812033328/www.impactwrestling.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2815[/iframe]

WeztSide

Reaction score
lol if ur talking about john cena he is *Not* Gay

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Yeah he wasn't gay back then but then I guess Kanyon touched him backstage hence why he was fired.

3lions

Reaction score
damm that was a long time ago. I did love the forums back then. So many great members such as Jaros, Y2JFan, The Game, Original Sin, A-Man, etc. I wonder how Y2JFan is doing now ... haven't heard off her since she had her child.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I wonder what happened to all of them and why whitey aka droptheknife and theknifehasdropped and Original Sin do not post anymore, but do lurk sometimes.

3lions

Reaction score
2001 or around that time I believe ... could be earlier though.

This Guy

Thats one thing I was thinking about. All these spammers and what not who had there ip's banned, I wonder what happened to them. I guess they got a life and stopped trying to log on...then again, who knows maybe some of them are here and behaving themselves like Monkeystyle.

Markz

Reaction score
It looked like it was great fun back then, but it's still fun now!

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I think it was a lot more fun back then when I first joined... as much as everyone (including jaros and I believe 3lions also did) I loved the snitz forum that the forum was run on. It was a general and bland basic forum format and I loved it... but everyone hated it.

3lions

Reaction score
I agree, I loved the old basic style. There wasn't much to the technical side of the forum (like shoutbox, reputation, etc.) but the members, the style of the forum and the fun that the members had was great. Can't replicate those days ...

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
-gerweck.net

TNA issued a press release today that listed July 17th, 2011 as the date for the Destination X pay-per-view. As previously reported, WWE will be holding the Money In The Bank pay-per-view on July 17th, 2011.

I would say suicide, but when you barely sell ppvs unopposed there isn't much difference.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm calling TNA moving their PPV in about a few months or so.