Strikeforce and M-1 Global: Fedor vs. Silva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Rate the Game Day 6

WWF attitude scored 10

Next up is SvR 2007

3618.T160.jpg

A brand new Analog Control System makes fighting more realistic than ever with intuitive movement and new elements of control. An enhanced Season Mode provides multiple branching storylines and unprecedented levels of player choice. In and out of the ring, dozens of user-controlled environmental hotspots let players take advantage of anything at their disposal to inflict damage on opponents in new and unique ways. Additionally, new high impact combination moves let players take the power of WWE Superstars into their own hands. Experience the intensity of WWE fans in a brand new, fully loaded interactive fighting area. Players can take advantage of multiple weapons, environmental damage and grabbing signs and weapons from the crowd. WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007 offers multiple enhancements, including incredible high definition graphics, updated rosters for both RAW and SmackDown, an expanded General Manager Mode, online multiplayer game play with voice chat support and more.

This year it was the best SVR yet IMO more to do better online gaming the A.I needs to improve and better storylines on season but overall it was a very good game.

I will give it 7.5/10

Reaction score
funny because this game had all these new features, and didnt chang any of the old problems. ai sucked. I was banking on the fact that with a 360 you can put your own entrance music but that is crap, some of the physics are still **** but other than that its an awesome game.

6/10

RATED-RKO21

Reaction score
well me being a big fan of the game since it came out it looks great and love the new analog motions i dont like the challenge mode anymore and u should be able to put your own music other than that its good.

I give it a 9/10

circle

Reaction score
Not as good as 2006, but better than the original smackdown vs. Raw. Some of the features were the same, and I prefer last year's version

8/10

imported_Chase

9.5/10. I love the game itself and the graphics. It has a few glitches and left out a few options I would love to see in it, but it is a solid game overall and I think that it is the best game that I have played for Xbox 360 so far. The roster is pretty outdated and you can't really make your own decisions in season mode, but hopefully by SvR2008, they will be fixed.

paladin

Reaction score
8.5/10. Loved the graphics and gameplay. Wished that they could of had a bigger roster. What I'd like to see in SvR08 is being able to pick which Superstar goes to which show, that way, the roster would always be up-to-date with the actual WWE.

v1-power

Reaction score
9/10 great game loveit so much but gots alot of bugs to much to be a 10 for that matter

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
Strikeforce and M-1 Global: Fedor vs. Silva

Strikeforce-Fedor-vs-Silva-Poste-468x312.jpg

Date: Feb 12, 2011

Venue: IZOD Center
Broadcast: Showtime and HDNet

MAIN CARD (Showtime)

• Fedor Emelianenko vs. Antonio Silva (heavyweight-tournament quarterfinals)
  • Andrei Arlovski vs. Sergei Kharitonov (heavyweight-tournament quarterfinals)
  • Shane Del Rosario vs. Lavar Johnson (heavyweight-tournament reserve fight)
  • Valentijn Overeem vs. Ray Sefo (heavyweight-tournament reserve fight)
  • Chad Griggs vs. Gian Villante (heavyweight-tournament reserve fight)
PRELIMINARY CARD (HDNet)

• Igor Gracie vs. John Salgado
  • Marc Stevens vs. John Cholish
  • Josh LaBerge vs. Anthony Leone*
  • Jason McLean vs. Kevin Roddy*
* - Not officially announced

766_540.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Will be watching this, and will say ultimately Fedor will win the whole thing.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
Fedor isn't getting past Overeem.

Ben

Reaction score
I still see this ending up as Reem/Barnett in the finals. Barnett side of the bracket is a shit load easier, but Reem really is the best fighter on the other side of the bracket. The best thing for SF is for him to make it to the final and really establish himself as one of the top fighter in the promotion.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, Barnett has a fucking easy side. Best 3 fighters in the tourney are on the one side (ie Overeem, Fedor and Werdum)