WrestlingSmarks Owners Sigs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

XenForo-Test

Reaction score
pricesig.jpg
troysig.png

These two were more to do with me fiddling with the tech stuff on the forum. Hate/rate anyway.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think that these sigs are the best that I have seen, not just because they are for wrestlingsmarks but because of the stats integrated into the sig. Each time you refresh a new statistic shows and that is just awesome. I like the punktoon hiding in the corner of your sig and the colour scheme is good. I like the simplicity of the one you made for me plus it is green which is my favourite colour.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
to be honest there not bad sigs :) but if i wanted to forum stalk you i would know what u just posted in :p my sig is bettter :p

R.D Punk

Reaction score
There really cool sig's actually and it's quite fun to read the stats on them. I said this to Troy on msn yesterday and I'll say it again, the punk toon is overused :p, It's good and all but ever since someone pointed it out on your sig I get a little annoyed how it's everywhere :p. Anyway, would give it a 10/10 just because it's the first one I have seen that offers stat's :p

JKdog

Reaction score
FTW. I Just looked at KFC...or is it KICs sig and saw: Newest Member: JKdog. Quality. I really like these Bingo, however you still need to make me a sig for this forum. I have seen something like this before...and something tells me it was you who made them and shown it to me on msn bingo...