Would you ever date your friends ex?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
quick little ****ty thing

Therock.jpg

it really isnt that good, but ive gotten the habit of posting all my finished projects so i might as well put this one up

Username

Reaction score
Looks okay, I'm not crazy about the affect over it, but the backgrounds alright.

Nice work.

Markz

Reaction score
looks nice 10/10

Do you know anything about Graphics? Or did you not even look at it?

It's okay, it's too empty and the effect over Rock is bad, the colour isn't too good and the font used to sign it is bad. 4/10

X-Pac

Reaction score
It's ok. But if I had to rate it I'll give it a 5/10.

Reaction score
I like the border, otherwise 2/10 >> for the great border, all you did was paste a Rocky PSD on top of a REALLY bad background. Try duplicating the layer and experimenting with effects, use color balence to change the colors of your background to make it look better and maybe duplicate Rocky and make him bigger and set a blured edged version in blue with 25% transparentcy.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Background could use some work, and the text looks like you just pasted it there. Try to be creative with text part because its the hardest part when doing sigs or other stuff.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Honestly, knowing nothing about making sigs, I still love this one. Its well done.

It doesn't need to be all flash, sometimes simplicity is artistic in and of itself.

I fear that alot of sig makers may be missing that as they attempt to outdo each other with new innovations.

Music in sigs, for example, that's just plain stupid imo.

Art doesn not need to be complex to be good.

TPC, I enjoyed it and I don't care how long it took to create it is definetly better than the 2 and 4 out of 10 that was given to you.

Axis

While I agree with Monkleystyle that graphics are becoming TOO flashy (Does everybody need GIFs to cover up bad art now?) I just think this lacks any substance. The bright blue doesn't go well with the Rock's personality or skin tone. When I think "Rock" I think a light (Not necesarily bright) red. The cracked effect could have been better, but it serves it's purposes in showing what you want it to. I don't know, I'm just not a fan of it.

Reaction score
well it does look good but mybe lower the effect on the rock but the reason mark and knicky gave u bad comments is because it isnt really special i mean anyone can make it but in the end the point of gfx is to make something that looks good and not something that looks complicated

Killswitch

Reaction score
Living in a small town I've noticed the girls have their ways around as I'm sure it's like that in most places. It's hard because sometimes they end up being an ex of a best friend. What I'm getting at is do you throw your hands up in the air and move to another girl or do you move in for the kill?

Kairi

Reaction score
girls down here are uhm..ya they get around and the guys date exes and such. me i try not too cause i love my friends.

AF.

Reaction score
I can't go for someone who's been around with one of my mates. Maybe if they were a thing years back, it would then be acceptable.

Then again others don't care, as my mate had a girlfriend, she broke up with him and got with his best mate 2 weeks later. They're still in a relationship to this day, and my mate is still angry about it.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Depends on a scale of how hot she is - how close the friend is.